Reviews for Resonance
Ka chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
First, the offender is charming. Then, abuse, physical and emotional, alternated with caring actions and gifts. But in the end, there's just abuse and the will to control and isolate. And one can stay and become a shadow of who one was, or one can leave.

Seeing as how Percy is trying to leave even trough the manipulation/tenderness that Mirage might even mean... I think he's going to escape and survive. I truly hope he will.
MuderBurger chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
This is really really good! I hope there will be more soon! :)
Octopus Fine chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Wow. Poor Percy. I hope you'll continue this. :]
Tori-chan chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Aw... poor Perce. I love this, it explains how hard it is to leave someone even when they hurt you. And I, with my twisted mind, like to read angst with the gentle/nice ones being abused, depressed and all that stuff. Sure, I have only seen the 07'movie, but I read some fanfiction with Perceptor in them and I think he is one of my fave chars; at least in fanfiction. *smile* Looking forward to next chapter! If there will be any, that is. '
NybCR chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
There are so many strange things about the dynamic between Mirage and Perceptor. And, I have no idea if this was intended or not, but I got that Perceptor stayed at Ultra Magnus's overnight just SO Mirage would hit him and then later repair the injury... and that maybe that's part of why he keeps going to Magnus's quarters. I don't that's the ENTIRE reason or anything, but... man, this is so confusing. Which is probably why it's so interesting to read.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
That story reminds me of the anti-domestic violence campaign here...

It's called "It's not OK". google it with 'NZ',

It reflects some parts of reality very well...
kirin-saga chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Mirage is going to end up killing him one of these days. I wish Perceptor could see that. I hope Ultra Magnus can get him away before that happens.

Maybe Perceptor realizes it but won't admit it? It could explain why he drank so much. He feels the hopelessness of the situation...
kitkat chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I don't know where your going with this but I kinda almost like Mirage and Perceptor in this and you start almost feeling sorry for Mirage too. You start seeing his insecurites like he's afraid of losing Perceptor and feels like he isn't good enough for him.
NybCR chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
_ Oh, poor Perceptor. Why does everyone like beating up on him? ...Well, I actually know the answer to that, but that's beside the point.
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I hope you'll continue this!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Now that pairing came as a complete surprise. (You have an obsession with hitting Perceptor?)

Anyways, this is depressing for its reality, though Mirage's behavior seems strangely unmotivated. The cartoon (as much as I remember it) makes him out to be rather kind, if shy and sneaky, and I have a hard time overcoming that image.
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That was amazing. You have a gift with writing, especially with writing Perceptor. It was very easy to really feel his confusion, even though logically you can see this isn't normal or healthy. Bravo.
kirin-saga chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Mirage? MIRAGE? Wow. I never even saw that coming.

Ultra Magnus is sweet, trying to help Perceptor, giving him a safe place to hide. I just wish he could have done more.

I wish Perceptor could see that if he stays with Mirage, he will never be safe.

By the way, when you posted part of this on LJ, it was Hound asking if Perceptor was ok. Why the change? Because Ultra Magnus has more authority? Either way, I love it.
liz chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
your writing is really dark lately. I hope everything is alright. Still love everything you write.