Reviews for A Different Kind of Gravity
GeekOfManyForms chapter 5 . 5/7
Update! Please!
lioness chapter 5 . 4/19
I NEED MORE
Has this story been abandoned too?
laserdemon chapter 5 . 2/9/2017
this is sooooooooōoooooooo gooooooooooōooooooöoooodddddd
Hell of Sounds chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
hurry and update please
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
Pls update soon. I'm dying to know what happens next.
Paige Enlow chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Please please please continue to update this! I'm very intrigued and I can't wait to see where this story is going to go.
Paige chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
The story is so well written and I really think you've nailed the character portrayal in it. I read the story before this one and really loved it! This sequel is just as great and I know it's been a while since you've updated it, but I hope you plan to continue it! Great job!
Miss Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
this might be a long time after updating but have you ditched this sequel? I really want to know how this story ends. You have got me hooked on this! I can't stop reading it over and over, just to see what if anything new has been added in. Sorry for the late reply from me but I not really a person who is really big on replying or given my comments but I'm desperate to get to the end of this story as it existed me to no end. I hope you finish this story and haven't given up because it is really really REALLY good!
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Aww.

I hope u update
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Its such a good story! Pls continue updating.
Vanity Storm chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Hehehehhe loving it!

I loved just let me wake up already as well!
It's sad to see this hasn't been update in a while:(

But if you get the time ;)

Loving what's here so far and will hopefully love what is to come
V.S
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Both this and its prequel have been an amazing read.
When Amortentia was first brought up in Just Let Me Wake Up Already, I was wondering whether you'd weave it into the sequel and have them uncover the old memories.
Imagine how gratifying it was when you started down that lane.
I sincerely hope that you're able to complete this story Kako, even though it's been four years since your last update.
Your fics are quite addictive, thanks for posting them.
jessica henry chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
How can she lean up against a tree if she is a ghost...? Wouldn't she go right through it...? kind of...odd don't you think... or is the type of 'ghost' that she is able to touch everything?