Reviews for We Part at This Reunion
freaktrains chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow… um… I don't really know what to say… it was… definitally interesting. I thought for sure that the vampire thing was just a cover for something else like her cheating on him or something like that… but being an actual vampire?! That was just…
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw vampire love. So sweet, I love Phoebe and Gerald. They are awesome characters and so fun to write about.
Tesha chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
nice :)

i LOVE vampires, this was a good story. im happy that there still together, because when i use to watched Hey Arnold they looked like a cute couple.

like there romance in the car, it's sweet ;)
Forevermusicfairy8295 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
When i read this i was like...speechless.

That was such an awesome one-shot!

It was miracle that i really liked it because I'm not a big fan about vampire stories but this one was great.

Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Should have another chapter
msid chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
You should write more vampire stories! :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, my... this is excellent!

Very emotive story.

I don't think I'll be able to join the chat; my bro gets married tomorrow and I might not be on line for a couple of days.

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
You. YOU.

I don't mind vampires. I really don't. Once upon a time, I was in the eleventh grade, and I was in love with Vampire books. I ate them like food. I drank 'em like water. And, darn it, I believed that there was an Edward Cullen waiting out there for me, too.

And then one day, I went to college. And I saw all these little...children...reading vampire books, and wearing vampire shirts, and once, I even saw a girl drawing (DRAWING, I TELL YOU!) little, tiny slash marks on her neck, like someone bit her. And I said to myself, "Self. That's it. That's the last straw. Something in these vampire tales is making people crazy. Get out while your neck is still in tact." And I did. And I haven't looked back once (except when the sequal to Twilight came out. Then I looked back, but good grief, that book bored the life outta me! Geez...).

Why am I telling you this, you may ask. I'll tell you...BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE VAMPIRE STORIES! The same way I didn't like drabbles, or oneshots, or Gerald and Helga together! You did it again! You did it AGAIN!

I wish that I could be mad at you. I wish that I could just...take all my angers out on you. But I can't. Because I would only be lying to myself. And so, with the dignity and grace that I'm sure I don't even have, I will commend you for your fabulous piece of writing, mention that I look forward to your future work, and kindly take my leave, lest I conjure up some vampire tale of my own.

That, my friend, would be...scary. Good day.