Reviews for Pitch Black
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw, I can't believe I missed this drabble bud :( - I love Cave Trolls ROFL XD - I won't tell you how much I loved this line: 'He slid his hand up to Dean’s neck, seeking a pulse. Nothing.' - I just won't tell you XD

Huggles and luv

Mish :D x
JenBurch chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
hehehe So i picked a oneshot for my first story to read and it happened to be really short! So I was a bit curious, particularly since it was one of yours! And THEN I was worried because I dont know that I could write anything of substance in such a short piece... and then I read it and I was amazed! In a tiny piece, you have captured so much! The grief that Sam would feel at the thought of losing Dean, and the amusement Dean can show and feel even when he's been attacked by cave trolls, and THEN the banter between the brothers! I cant believe you can fit so much into one tiny oneshot! What's your secret?

Oh, hi by the way :)
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Love the use of the challenge word :) I like the different feelings you portrayed in so few words: the oppressive darkness, Sam's anxiety/despair and the relief that one "i-told-you-so" can bring. Great job!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
hahaha

nicely thought out and written hun x

real impactive for the challenge

LOVED IT!

nice work x
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Nicely done for so few words! I don't usually read drabbles, but I made an exception for you. Glad I did! Though I can't help but hope you expand on this sometime... :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
LOL, great idea - and again with the cave trolls! *hugs*
dimensions-in-space chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry for a minute there. I totally wish there was more, because I have no doubt that would have been one heckuva story.
abni chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
*click* *scroll* *click* *pokes screen* Ok, I know you've hidden the rest of the story somewhere, but I give up, where is it? Because I refuse to believe you'd just leave us with this scene, right? Right?

Can I say again what an amazing writer you are, putting angst, grief, humour, hurt and an interesting hunt into a 100 word drabble.

You rock!

Hugs,

abni
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Sweet :) Nice little drabble to read first thing this morning!
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Great, I like it!

Nice drabble!

Cat
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
excellent~Hugs you~Shante/SDL
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Awesome! Glad to see you've joined us for this one! :D

Ahh, cave trolls! That's a scary thought, lol. It delighted me when Sam exclaimed "hey!" Like a "holy crud, thought you were dead, but you're totally not" hey! Hehehe.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
A wonderful start, I can't wait to see what you do next
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
*snort* Oh Dean.

Great tension, nice tight POV, and I like what you said about how different kinds of darkness sound. And I'm excited that you're playing. :)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Damn that was suspenseful for a drabble! Great ending! I loved it.