Reviews for Trigger
iHamster chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hah, it's short. But still good.
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Okay first I'd like to say if you read this comment please forgive my stupidity but the way that my brain works being me who has apparently one heck of an imagination the comment from here on out will be directed at a "character".
Aww Dean* hugs him tight and starts rubbing up and down his back soothingly with one hand * it's okay , you're just remembering it , okay ? You're here Sam's here too he's right here it's okay they can't hurt you anymore
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I can see how that sight might trigger a flashback for Dean. Skinned cow probably could trigger a flashback even without the meathook.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 5/12/2010

ebbtide chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh. Poor Dean-o. *hugs Dean* Great drabble. ;)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008

i'd love to see more on this hun- really amazing idea- catched the reader!

brilliant work hun!

loved it!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
OMG awesomeness. Just lovely. This rocks. I am reduced to short statements. Rocks!

Five Impalas waxed and full of happy Wincesters sining Highway to hHell
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was awesome. I love it. Nice setting of scene around the flashback moment. Interesting with the butcher, that was a great addition.

I love this line: "Dean's skin's clammy, lashes fluttering blind against Sam's palm."

Two of the best challenge words, in a lovely descriptive moment. Love It.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 10/10/2008

And did I detect something in the story that you love most of all? **wink**

Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
*sniff* That's so sad. Interesting scene setting though.
parisindy chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
i usually hate drabbles but that one was great
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Ah! Very cool drabble. Great way to work with the challenge word.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Very nice! So evocative in just a few words. And I love how Sam downplays it, because that's how Dean would want it.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wow, really nice images here! Very descriptive and appropriate!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I LOVE this! This is exactly the way I see it happening in the show - well not exactly, because this is SO much better than anything that I'd come up with... AWESOME~