Reviews for Deuteronomy
kira chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Amazing fanfic, actually one of the best ive read. You should consider revisiting or continuing it.
Anaethen chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I'm sorry but the moral of this story is wrong on so many points I can't honestly appreciate it. How can you write about rape and make it look all ok just like this? I mean this js an interesting plot but the way you ended it... It's not nice :/
Dplover13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Love this.
Tsuki107 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
A very dark story...with a very creative and interesting plot. I really like how it makes you think on morality and religion.
stalkerofdoom chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
omg. how... how on earth do you manage to keep writing stories that are sappy, beautiful and yet so horrible?
(I've been reading through your fics today)
I mean... its amazing how you manage to balance all of them and create something satisfying and yet so twisted.
Now gonna read the sequels to this.
Lisa213 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Please always always always warn for noncon
ZenyZootSuit chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
That is adorable. Freaking aborable! Cas you poor thing! Dean... *slaps, kicks* That ending was so cute! I love this, great job!
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I'm not sure what my opinion of the story is...
CurlyMustache chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
This was kinda sick in its own way, but you made it perf.
CurlyMustache chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
(such an old story. :3) but yeah I ship Destiel but Dean whatareyoudoing ugh sometimes I wish I could kick you.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I liked the story, but the whole rape thing didn't really make any sense at all. Castiel has angelic strength and no human could possibly violate him.

Even if Dean could, it's messed up that Castiel falls from heaven then belongs to his attacker all for something that was done to him...
LadyVonMudrick chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Very cute. I liked how you referred to the bible. That was very clever.
feyathene chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
That...was kinda dark...but good! But...dark. My mind may have been blown. I think I'm gonna go read the rest of your stuff now.
Little Supernatural Yaoi Bunny chapter 2 . 6/11/2012