Reviews for Art lessons
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
awww...
Kimba LionHeart chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was so freaking hot. Reno's reaction on the phone cracked me up.
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
YAY, CLOUD! 8DD Beating someone up instead of having his boyfriends do it. XD And points to Reno for the creative idea there. Might I suggest a Cloud sundae for a future installment?
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
awwww that was a pretty cool art lesson pity they dont have those in real life i love to draw and well this is what i call an interesting lesson
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
XD I like how Cloud punched that guy who was choking him! I mean he knocked the guy out! Go Cloud

Sephiroth was all like "your dissmissed" and worrying about Cloud.

Love the affect lavender has on Cloud's body I'm sure Zack didn't mind either XD

I'd totally be like Sephiroth and Zack and be like I'm going to kill the guy. I mean if come on the guy did try to molest/harm Cloud...I loved how when Sephiroth is like "I will gut the man when he wakes up” and Zack is like "Why wait?" XD

Cloud's suggestion was just so great and I like how Reno is like "be there in five" and then burst through the door saying "what did I miss?"

Yes Cloud is a great art teacher I'm sure the students "enjoy" his teaching methods XD

I loved this story!
katsy1988 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Why did he always attract the insane ones. Not that he minded the slightly damaged trio which currently held his heart, but please, why did he always manage to get hit on by the nut jobs.-lol!

wow i even had to blush when I read that zack knew what cloud did. lol

“He said to fuck him, not break him” how do you come up with these lines?

aww. pout. poor cloud always passing out.
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
No, I haven't finished all of the four way split saga. I want to take my time with this that I can enjoy it all the more. You are brilliant! I love your Zack, Cloud, Reno and Sephiroth fantasy's...

Your genius knows no bounds. Oh yeah, here are my favorite lines from Art Lessons.

1# “Sure. No hurting the bad man for Reno, I got it.”

2# “Gaia, I wish I’d had lessons like this when I was a cadet”

3# “It’s never too late to learn a new skill”

4# “So, It’s not that I’m a bad teacher”

5# “Nope, best I’ve ever had. No way did I pay this much attention in my other classes.”

That was perfect! You did an awesome job on this and I'll be sure to read and review the others ones too. Later!
Jiyunamai chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
They're all 'a perfect temptation'... god... orgasmic much? And on that note... I'm going to bed. Thank you for a wonderful read, but its almost midnight, and I have to get up early... And my head is killing me from staring at the computer screne for so long... :P But it was totally worth it. Oh, by the way, I noticed a few places you had some minor gramatical errors. I wish I could think of a good example... but. I would say just reread everything a little more carefully while proof reading it and you'll catch em just find. :) Your wonderful, keep writing!

Jiyu
Janara chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aw, poor Spike. He is always getting the short end of the stick, isn't he? I really liked this story, and I can't wait to see what else you have written.
Forlorn Bloom chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love you...That along with the others I've read was/are just brilltastic!(brilliant/fantastic) I stayed up late to finish it and the way these make me feel...When i read your stories I get feelings of happiness, lovingness and well, obviously lust. No other fanfic has made me feel so aroused, yet so euphoric. I truly hope to one day write as well as you do.
eff-eff-fanatic chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
wow! that was... yummy! :D
d0rkgoddess chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is a wonderful addition to the story line, I love it!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
YAY! Thank you for this and the other ones! I love the foursome, I hope there is more!
Brunette S Angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This is so my favourite series! I burst out laughing at:

"[Zack was] actually proud of himself for not having jumped the cadet already"

Hehehe, so hot! Seriously, how the hell do you come up with this kink? I wanna take art lessons now. XD
kellegirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
-fans self- That was hot. You always come up with the best positions. I really look forward to these little installments, they always make my day. Now...When is it Cloud's turn on top?