Reviews for ADA vs ADA
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
One thing was missing, charging Kim for assualt. She started the fight. Lol, the rest is perfect!
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
haha i loved it. i hate kim so much. i wish they would bring casey back. and i CANNOT wait for the finale tonight.
Calzona-Rizzles1997 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Loved it i love Casey she rules, this should be next seasons plan because if this happened i think every one would enjoy it. i think the is a peice of every law and order special victims unit lover who misses casey yall.
Ms.Novak chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
UPROARIOUS! I so wish they would do this on the show, Kim has only been there for three episodes and I already hate her! I miss Casey so much!

XOXO

P.S. Casey rules, Kim drools! :)
TangoSVU chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
hahaha! I can totally see the two ADAs going at it. I really really REALLY hope this actually happens! I miss Casey so much. Grayleck somehow never ceases to tick me off! Every line she delivers is so monotone and then she made that jab at Casey and just... urgh! So I was very pleased with this story, to say the least. heh.

~TangoSVU
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh I really wish that could happen right new ADA's boring me.
SvuDayDreamer chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
ugh, this so needs to happen! i hate greylik,

really god first story!
TBlakeley chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
For a first story this is really good. I really love this story because Casey's back and Kim's gone!
protego-totalum88 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is great! I wish something like this would happen on the show.

I hate that new ADA. Bring back Casey!
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Great!

I just got caught up with the new season and needed some GreyLACK bashing.

True that Casey also did try to do the whole crime scene thing in the beginning, but she's Casey and she is loved.

I needed this... good job... hopefully it will end somewhere along these lines in May... one can only hope.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Dude this was amazing. I can't believe this is only your first fic, you have talent my dear.

I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

And you're so right, this is totally what should happen. Casey rocks. I'm not that keen on the new girl but i suppose give her a chance. Nah...screw it COME BACK CASEY NOVAK! PLEASE! :)