Reviews for After the Fall
TherSia chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Whoah! One of the best for Ryan/Taylor! They should just make a tv show based on the two! Or if only the OC were about the two from the beginning, it would be a comedy tv series and damn damn awesome one.
brookefanatic chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This has been one of the Best Ryan/Taylor Stories I've read...

I loved it!
nonhalema chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
Loved it
chrissyx3 chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
I can't believe it that this is the end. I will miss it. I love your story so much. :) I hope you'll write soon a new RT story because there aren't so many and I really love them.
Azrael38 chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
I know I haven't reviewed in what seems like forever, but I've been super busy. Having made the obligatory excuse, I want to let you know that I loved this story. What a great piece of work. I loved the ending, although I think it stopped kind of abruptly. I would have liked to have seen a little more complete of a resolution between Hess and Taylor. Great job though.

AZ
TheChic chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
I'm going to miss this story. But you should do more Seth/Ryan as you do it so well.
Tinkerbell81 chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
I loved this story - it was so sweet :)

I'm glad that they ended up together in the end and go Seth for blackmailing Dean Hess :)
krisz chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
Thanks for finishing this story! I was surprised to see the update again so soon.

I was hoping for more Ryan and Taylor in this chapter, but the Seth and Ryan time was good. I was waiting to hear what happened between Hess and Seth. I also really liked the "sleeping Beauty" moment. Very sweet! I loved that episode too!
11nivea342 chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
lol, i like the mentalist, too, i need to catch up on it though cause i have fallen behind on episodes.

and the line about how summer probably only watches the show for the blonde guy and not the actual storylines will be the total truth for me watching ben mckenzie's new show haha! ;) but i do think the storylines will be really great for it, too.

anyways, thanks for finishing up the piece. i was hoping for more ryan/taylor for finishing it up but i like the line about no past, no regrets and him kissing his "sleeping beauty", that's one of my FAVORITE eps ever. and who doesn't love seth/ryan time? :) plus, i loved the beginning of the story better so at least you finished it for us, it sucks when some authors abandon their pieces and loyal readers halfway. :)

take care, thanks again for sharing.
music-is-love10 chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
HAHAHA. loved it all. the ending was the best thought

"i look like that blonde guy.."

"yes you do ryan, yes you do"

it was a great story. i look forward (hopefully!) to more R/T stories.
Lori2279 chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
very nice ending...
Lori2279 chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
yay! This was so awesome and I didn't see any mistakes so no worries about it being unbeta'd. :)
11nivea342 chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
aw, i love that perfect ending. thanks for updating! it was a nice surprise to see an update in my Inbox. i can't to read an epilogue. thanks for sharing. :)
TroubledFred chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
I like this chapter it was very good. I'm very happy that you had Seth confront Jack Hess. GO SETH! I can't wait for the epilogue
krisz chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
Lucky Taylor! I am glad she is trusting Ryan and they are working things out. Way to go Seth!