Reviews for Love
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Oh my gosh, all of these drabbles rocked. I'm so happy that you did them! Great job!
Kaleokiekie chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
Loved it! I really liked your writing for Aang and Katara as parents and their kids... So friggin cute. Favorite 100 drabble challenge by far.
CalleighB chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Yours is my favorite Kataang 100 challenge so far. I love jealous Katara, love the happiness, and enjoy your writing very much. Thanks you!
milktart lover chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
thats so sweet. i love the moom one and how yue helps aand and katara. *sniff* beautiful!
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
amazing. absolutly amazing! i LUV it!
Lana Atkins chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
I have no words. None good enough anyway.

You summed-up everything about their relationship so magnificently. The little moments are the ones that are the most special, and you wrote each and every one with such heart.

well-written, poignant, and so heartwarming. I love it!
day sama chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
I really like the way this story is composed. It's very clever, and nice to read something fresh after reading so many stories that all sound alike. Keep up the good work. :)
RoseMuse chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Amazing! Just... the emotions, and how well you captured the characters. Wow. I loved reading it all! Brilliant stuff!
Maizeandbluekid chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Loved it. Oh, and here's a request. Could you PLEASE(pretty please) make a oneshot about "009. Sorrow"? I want to know how Katara got that upset, and how Aang was able to cheer her up like that.
avatargurumaster chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
This is the best Kataang story out there. How your genius mind came up with these one shots is beyond me. Are you sure you don't work for Avatar. Please share your genuis with the world.

Please review my story "Avatar the last airbender book 4" I need reviews from elite writers like you so that I can improve my stories.
Religion0 chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
Aww! _ Cute! And angsty... and a lot of other stuff. n.n'
singwiththewind chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Wow, great job! I especially liked the super sweet, sappy ones and the funny ones. The ones that mention Aang and Katara's children, especially the baby ones, make me go all mushy. Many of these would be a great starting point for a sappy one-shot or a short story. :)
singwiththewind chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
lol! Loved 57 "Kiss." They're all great though. There are always a few in each set that I really like. :)
megoeggo1215 chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
OMG! I love it so much! My favorite is Letter because its so cute! I don't get number 92 tho... O well! Boo... you're all done... but Hooray to u 4 completing it! Good job!
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
Uh...wow? These were a fantastic, entertaining read! The humor, the drama, the characters being THEMSELVES, everything was so mind-bogglingly awesum! I can't even describe it! Wow!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »