Reviews for Shattered Peace: A Forever Destined Vignette
ibelieveintruelove chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
I loved it! Anakin kicks butt, and so does Jayden! And someone needs to put Mon in her place, selfish bitch!. Lol nice work!
Kaptain Kristi chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
can't wait for the next one!
Hannah Jane chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
I really enjoyed Steph and Ethan taking on the press, as well as Dooku, and that was quite amusing when Zia had revealed the photo's of Xizor. Way to go!
sexystarwarslover chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
wow that was a great finish to this amazing story! oh that Xizor i would so love Anakin to beat the crap out of him hehe

i loved the part with the children and Jayden's first kiss awe hehehe and Luke "girls are gross" hehe wait till he likes Mara more hehe and Mon Mothma being unfair to Padme got revoke yay! heheh

that new vignette sounds exciting i cna't wait to read it
jojotheorange chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Another fantastic ending to a fantastic story. I am just waiting for the next story. Keep up the good work.
Hannah Jane chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Wow this was way cool I'm glad that Mon and Xizor are getting Karma I to hope that she catches him cheating on her. I loved this part very entertaining. Do you have an idea what the next Vignette is going to be about?

Maybe you could have it focused on the Skywalkers meeting up with Han like you did for your Never Gone story.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Oh, sorry to see it coverup story about Jayden powers.I love the scandal about Xizor, but sad that Mon

believes him.I always liked Mon strong character in the original forward to your next story.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Well, the Skywalker clan has already dogeded one bullet. But Xizor is not done yet. He and Siylos won't rest till the Empire is restored to its full status. But with Anikan and his family around they don't stand much of a chance.
garnetred chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Excellent story. I am glad that Xizor is on the defensive at the moment. I hope that Mon will actually catch him in the act and maybe change her mind about him. Please write soon.
Stunna21 chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
good chapter and the vig was very interesting so update soon and keep writing.
Mo Angel chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
You already know what I think! You're the best! Keep it up...
superfragile chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
This was a great chapter! I can't wait for the next vignette! I love the romance between Jayden and Natalie! I can't wait until their older! Update soon!
Fullmetal Knight chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Hey Lilac Moon when is Han Solo going to appear? I was thinking maybe you could change his age closer to Luke and Leia's age.
sexystarwarslover chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
whoa that was a great chapter lovely moments together and it was perfect! oh i hate Sifo dyas, how dare he try and get to Padme! Anakin won't let him i know it i love the part with Anakin, Padme, the Colonal and Rex tha twas funny *a suspicious coughing fit* good one and Riley's "I'll deal with you later" love it update now please
Kaptain Kristi chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
can't wait to read the end!