Reviews for I hate you I love you
midnightscar17 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Update please
Demonic girl111 chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! It was awesome dude! It was a great story while it lasted! Great job!
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Great first chapter! It would've been perfect if you just left off there for a one-shot! Awesome!
sasuke uchiha007 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
this story is total fun, i was laughing like a maniac while reading the first chapter...long time i haven't read a fic like this, so u should probably continue it
sasuke uchiha007 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
oh boy really good story, why don't you continue?
ToshiroHitsugayaBladeOfThinIce chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Aww man I was so psyched for the end
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Can you please continue and finish this story please.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
HAHAHA, ROFL, *holds sides* you know (chuckle) you just MIGHT be on to something, I mean Sasuke treats her like shit and keeps trying to kill her but she still likes him, so... Maybe Naruto SHOULD knock the shit outta her.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Have you ever thought of doing a mini-harem that has Sakura along with some others like Fuka from the grave robber filler arc? I mean Fuka is one crazy woman but don't cut her hair off else she'll look as old as Tsunade. Maybe include Konan I mean seriously remove that damn piercing in her lip and I'd kiss her in a heart beat. By the way what ever happened to Kakashi's team mate Rin? Some claim that she died during the Kyubi assault, others type that Kakashi killed her with either a Raikiri or his Chidori. Some might like the idea of a Naruto x Rin pairing or addition to the harem Heck I though of one give Naruto a couple of Sasuke's former fan girls you know the one known as Ami? Have Naruto(who's not an actual dobe) henge into an adult and teach her what it means to be a shinobi making her a real Kunnoichi, then during the Chunin exams put her on team seven where she can shine and help out like no tomorrow. Sakura can still be a fan girl until the prelims where there will be a three way free for all(Ami, Sakura, and Ino) at that Ami can come out and say that she was given a new chance to be a Kunoichi and was trained by the least likely of people(you know Naruto's Oiroke no Jutsu? Well in theory it's a physical transformation hence how naruto transformed into a Demon Windmill Shuriken during the wave arc).
mangaevil101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love the villagers comment at the end.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
This is a good story. Hope you update soon Bowen waiting month for you to update and still nothing :(
Naruto FF chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
... ... ... What the fuck?
Ashoa chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
... To quote the villager at the end of the chapter: "Well, that was pretty fucked up."
darkjedi35 chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
when are you going to update this story? Please update soon