Reviews for three AM
Riouchi chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Two words. Random and hilarious. Yup, that sums pretty much about everything. I love this fic and Lavi's(your) crazy antics and random musings on how he wanted to be remembered and all. Not to mention that Kanda pretty much entertains him(not oblingingly but still) and joins him for the ride that makes things all the more entertaining. It takes guts for pulling such stunts, getting away with it and plan to continue still, I've give them that. Usually one stops when graced with the miracle of not being caught. Oh,well. Makes me remember and miss those good ol' days of such silliness and stuff. And I'm not that old , I hope you continue this. It would be a shame if you wouldn't, really.
Hella-Chan chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Oh fuck this hasn't been updated in dick years man, but eh...
I'm gonna follow and fav it anyways :3
As for Kanda's choice in music...? I like something dark, something crazy. (but that's just me)
Marilyn Manson has wonderful music, wonderful lyrics, and some songs just remind me so much of Kanda because of the lyrics inside the songs! Seriously, you should listen to him, *thumbs up*.
Also, I hope you continue this story, seriously you have sooooo much reviews for these four epic-ly written chapters! Don't disappoint! (I know you won't if only you continue)
For that Marilyn Manson song that reminds me of Kanda is one of MM's newest releases called:
"Third Day of The Seven Day Binge". It has AMAZING beat and the lyrics are so dark, but sexy sounding. Some of the things he says, are kinda sorta the things I can imagine Kanda saying to Lavi.
(If he was either drunk or high)
Sorry for the long review. Just wanted to explain the song.
-Hella-
russianprincessaa chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
This is definitely beyond awesome! Keep writing haha I seriously love it'

Rebecca S
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Awww this was so much fun to read even though sadly we only got four chapters. Ugh why do so many great fics go abandoned?
Silverdove91 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Gayer than a rainbow... XDDDD Can I use that phrase? It's hilarious!
Ining-Batong chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
If it's enough to surprise Kanda, I so badly wanna know what it is!
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh I wanna know what Lavi's gonna do!

I love an angered and annoyed Kanda paired up with an annoying Lavi!
namine zemyx chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Such a good, bad ass story xD LOVE IT!
Tossino chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Pfft, falcon punch.

This. This was AWESOME. I'm a sucker for AU stories so just the fact that it's AU made it delicious in my eyes, but... it was just so damn awesome. xD I can so imagine Lavi getting that kind of thought, about wanting to be immortal and stuff. And Kanda is just so lovely.

Great writing, awesome dialogue and just general characterisation, and oh god that prank. xD Epic. Horrible, but epic.

And really, the dialogue is so awesome that... it makes me so very insanely happy. Especially the "you're gayer than a rainbow" line. SO MUCH WIN.

I do hope you get the urge to write soon so this can get updated already! It's brilliant!

Great job~
CandyDreamQueen chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
So I'm not sure what the chances of this seeing an update any time soon actually are, but I think that it is important to let you know that I would give you my soul to read more of this.

Just sayn'
CJayz chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
You absolutely HAVE to continue! I will bug u until the nxt chapter is put up goddammit!
TDG chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Too Lazy to sign in.

Canadian setting, very nice. Though our military does need some updating, but I appreciate what they do. *sigh* Your multiculturalism bit...I'm doing a project on that and whether or not it breaks or defines us as a country-because nobody associates themselves with being a Canadian first.

You kept them in character, and I enjoyed it immensely! Their bickering is awesome! Keep it up, and good luck in your last year-you'll need it...possibly.
TheRealMapleSyrup chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
I laughed my ass off reading this.

ESPECIALLY this last chapter, with all the Canadian discussion. I totally imagine Kanda saying all those things too, since I know people who do say it LOL

Hope you continue it!
shushan chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
*whistles* YEAH XD

cant wait for the kandalavi ;D

your writing? friggin' awesome. :) hope you update soon 3