Reviews for Partner In Crime
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
i like this story. i like the bit about the ice cream. nothing to complain about. even s misery guts wouldn't find much to complain about in this story.( i am not going to do an english teacher and say what you have done wrong because i don't understand that atuff)
Magical Singer Gal chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
Yay! good chapter. It always makes me happy to read fred and katie.

keep up the good work!
cookiesandcupcakes chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
please continue, i really hate it when authors get youall worked up on a story and then they never continue it :(( soo... keep up the good work
FaithfulHPReader chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
Great chapter. (:
Magical Singer Gal chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
keep writing!

It's a really good story!
FaithfulHPReader chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
I liked it. (:

I kinda feel bad for Angelina though. ):

Update soon?
FaithfulHPReader chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
It's cool to see this from Katie's point of view. :)

Update soon?
ari chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
omg this is AMAZING! You HAVE to update soon, i am really looking forward to MORE.
FaithfulHPReader chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
oh, you should make him secretly slip her one, lol.

update again soon?
FaithfulHPReader chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Cute chapter...please update again soon?
AnimalAddictions chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Once again, adorableness. I love this ship and story! :)

And I don't care as long as we gte updates! :D

TRK
PTH12 chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
So cute! I love the relationship that Fred and Katie have, and even though they both are obviously in love with eachother, they are still able to have like a good best friend relationship. And alos, I can sense that there might be some jealousy drama if Wood ever returns because Katie was like wow I miss him and then Fred would be like blah blah blah jealous. Hahaha please update soon!
TheRugMaster chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Haha I have this image of fred just like against Katie like its an ordinary day to day occurence. And the twins having an argument about something that no one knows...lol
AnimalAddictions chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
CUTE! LOVED IT!
PTH12 chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Yay! I forgot how much I love this story! I can't even get over how cute Katie and Fred are together. Especialy in this story..they just seem so perfect for eachother I can't even stand it! Haha just kidding but seriously love the way they have such a close relationship and know eachother so well, and are still comfortable around eachother or whatever. Anyways...update son please!