Reviews for A Time and Place For Us
Guest chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
A wild ride, but nevertheless **very** enjoyable.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
Whew! Thank God for Asgard beam transporters!
Athena13 chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
I really enjoyed this story. So very well done!
Dreamer22 chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
tragically beautiful and adorable! lol I just can't escape that word with you! well done!
Raine24 chapter 19 . 12/6/2009
I just re - read this story and remembered that this story was one of the first I ever read when I began visiting this site last year. I was never really a shipper of any kind. I just like SG1 stories. When I read your story I became a Dan/Sam fan. Back then I didn't do any reviewing so I thought I would write and tell you how much I really enjoyed this story the first time and even more the second time
pstibbons chapter 19 . 3/28/2009
Great, amazing fic. Thanks for writing it!
pstibbons chapter 17 . 3/28/2009
Cam's going to be pissed that he missed all the action...
Jen justraining gmail . com chapter 19 . 3/7/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I just read the entire story over the last hour and it is one of the most detailed, well-written and realistic future fics I have ever read. As a super die hard Daniel/Sam fan, it's hard to find really good D/S fics. There are a number of fics there that are amazing that have D/S as an established relationship when they were younger, either with no S/J and D/V or them realizing they loved each other instead. But this is the first fic I've seen that had Sam and Daniel end up with Jack and Vala respectively, but deal with their loss and D/S eventually happening in such a realistic way as time progressed.

I really loved your introduction of this new race, too. You gave just enough detail about this unique race that wasn't just so obviously made up badly.

I found that Daniel especially was very very well written and in character, and since he's my favourite SG-1 character that made me very very very happy.

Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. It was an absolutely wonderful read that I truly truly enjoyed.

I do hope you write more material! You have immense talent.

All my best,

phoenixmagic1 chapter 8 . 12/24/2008
OMG! Poor Daniel and Sam! I love their conflicting emotions, great job :)

phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
I really liked how Daniel comforted her even if it was over the phone.

phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Awesome 1st chapter! I can't wait to see where you go from here :)

nana lee chapter 19 . 11/15/2008
Wonderful ending love every bit of it.

Hopefully I'll see a new story soon.

Thanks again for writing
drgemini86 chapter 19 . 11/15/2008

Oh, that's set me off again. Glad that Sam's alright, and that she goes to look for Daniel when she's well enough to leave the mountain. I like how the experience of losing Vala and almost losing Sam like that put things into perspective for Cam at least... he's so sweet to Carolyn. And Teal'c just rocked as usual. ;o)

Nice but sad ending too. Really hits home not only how much they've lost, but how much they've still got, and ultimately, they're all going to appreciate that more.

Thanks for writing such a great story... it has been one heck of a ride, and a ride well-spent. I look forward to more of your stories. Well done.

: )
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I tryed to leave review, but it might not have worked, so I'll try agine, this was a fine ending to a wonderfully exciting and some what sad story. Getting Sam and Daniel togather and with Vala's approval befor her passing, was a wonderful begining the their lives togather. You have done an excellent job with every part of it, I look forward to the next one.
LADY MALLARD chapter 19 . 11/15/2008
A fine ending to an emotional, exciting and very well written story. I must say. I can imagine for Daniel and Sam a long and happy union and Vala being the catalyist is very appropriate, giving her appoval before her passing, gave Daniel the nuge, to propose to Sam. Giving happyness and hope and healing to Daniel and a new start for them both, as well as the planet. A wonderful ending, great job.