Reviews for The Second Empire
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I like this at first, but Wizardmon, it doesn't sound like him. He wouldn't killed humans or children for that matter. He definitely does play fair. I'm sorry. This a well written story, but I can't stand how Wizardmon is in this story.
hi chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
yay... great story... but no more having wizardmon kill people... doesn't really work.
hi chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
liking the story so far. still don't enjoy the new wizardmon but getting there. i think i would have just had wizardmon recrute new digidestend in secret and reveal himself only to the audience and not even to them derectly until later chapters and the digidestend even later
hi chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
still not liking dark wizzy, but liking ancient oger
hi chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
like the story line, dislike wizzy's new personality. i think it has great potenshel but if wizardmon is not back to his old self by the end of the story, we'll have a seriouse problem.;)
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 22 . 12/8/2008
Nice finale! It's good to know that finally the two worlds find peace once again.

When you said that 'if you need a beta...', I just wondered if you want to become a beta reader. If so, perhaps you can become my beta reader? My English is not so good, because that is my second language after all.

OK, keep up a good work!
Lord Pata chapter 22 . 12/7/2008
Well, I have to congratulate you, you had me hooked to your fic from the beginning to the end, I did reviewed each chapter, reading the very day you posted each chapter, I enjoyed every chapter of this and I liked a lot this final one you wrote on MagnaAngemon's POV

I liked that you sorted the things between MagnaAngemon and Gatomon, and that they can be in contact often

You're such a great writer, keep up the good work :)
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 21 . 12/4/2008
OK, this is a very nice chapter! Glad that Gatomon could forgive Wizardmon, and finally he found peace, but I wonder what'll happen to MagnaAngemon, looks like he still felt like something had been missing, I think...

Lord Pata chapter 21 . 12/3/2008
How come Wizardmon got a more happy ending being with Gatomon and Kari while MagnaAngemon will be only working on his domain, I don't see that fair since the main responsible was Wizardmon, he got forgiveness from Gatomon and Kari like if nothing happened? excuse me but that really stinks o.O
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
Well, very nice chapter, too bad that MagnaAngemon and ArchWizardmon couldn't compromise each other. Poor Gatomon...

Well, about why they could digivolve into their highest forms, I did have a clue, but I don't know if that was true or not. I suspected that perhaps MagnaAngemon had a digimental, like in V-Tamer, so any Digimon can reach their highest forms. This is just a guess of course...

Please update quickly!
Lord Pata chapter 20 . 11/27/2008
Nice way for MagnaAngemon to win this battle with ArchWizardmon without actually battling, also Gatomon how dare she to blame it on MagnaAngemon when he tried two times to talk in good way to ArchWizardmon and all he got was almost get killed once and battling him again a second time which was the one in front of her?

Wonder what will Gatomon do now? seems she is like in the beginning without knowing which side take, I hope all ends good for the three of them, MagnaAngemon and Gatomon mostly, they had been the most affected by Wizardmon's thirst of revenge, they got distanced due to that, Gatomon ended thorn between the two of them.

So I can't wait to see the remaining chapters to see the loose ends tied
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 19 . 11/24/2008
Hey, it's getting more and more intense, isn't it? I really wonder about that 'secret weapon' now.

Lord Pata chapter 19 . 11/23/2008
getting really good indeed, ArchWizardmon is more stubborn than Tai in a good day and that is much to say lol

Really poor Gatomon getting so thorn in all this
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 18 . 11/14/2008
Nice chapter! It looks like the humans had countered the invasion of ArchWizardmon's troops and began to head to Digital World... Bad news if I have to say...

I do believe that MagnaAngemon had some plan in his sleeve, and I think he'll act if the time is right. Flamedramon was right, and I'll waiting for the "secret weapons" he talked.

Wonder what would ArchWizardmon do to defend the Digital World. Perhaps he also had something in his mind for this, or at least perhaps he had thought about this before...

Lord Pata chapter 18 . 11/12/2008
Now things sure are getting better, wonder what MagnaAngemon has in store? poor Gatomon though but I'm sure things will get better soon and she won't have to choose any side
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »