Reviews for Top Secret
smut1956 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I'll bet he knew what time it was through his shock and delight, just didn't want to spoil "her" fun. This makes me happy, thanks.

T.
LILKENNY chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
It's short but sweeter than sugar. I couldn't stop grinning while reading and the end fits perfectly.

Thanks for a nice story.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I liked this story - you write Mac and Stella very well and in character. This story was sweet.
Bonasera chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
lol, funny fic:D and sweet..:)

i laughed at Stellas impatient.. liked it:D
suallenparker chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This made me smile from one ear to the other.

Really enjoyed reading it. it was funny and cute (especially the shocked Mac, after Stella asked him bout the kiss -)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Great story! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
aw, at first i thought Mac was going to ask Stella to marry him! XD lolz

this is cute...
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
You are so brilliant, xfirefly9x...it's scary ;)
JaydenBell chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, that was really sweet. That's one of those things that once it's out there in the air, you just can't take it back. I could see her doing it that way.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Dfinitely my favourite! This was great, I loved reading it, and you have both Mac and Stella and what they are together perfectly :D I just love theought of Mac trying to hide something from Stella, and all she does to try and get him to give in. This was perfect in showing their characters, 'Neither tears away, both too stubborn and sure of themselves to give in.' Absolutely :) Poor Mac, almost choking in shock at Stella's suggestion XD The last line was definitely the best! Please write some more soon.
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, this was wonderful :).

I loved their 'battle', and the body language, brilliant :).

And then those words slipping out of her mouth, and his reaction :). And of course I loved that she really did it then :).
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I love this story! It's so cute how Stella gets Mac to tell her, and she still gives him his reward even though it's really her birthday! (Wow that last sentence makes absolutely no sense if you haven't read the story!) :) Thank you so much for writing Mac and Stella fanfiction! I love reading it!