Reviews for Finish
smut1956 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
There is also that unspoken link between true partners. I like that this takes place over lunch and slides toward more personal before they both pull back. Dipping a toe in the water is often enough...

One small thing, I think you need to change a pronoun. In the following sentenceI wonder if it should be "her" or did I miss something and she laid one on Mac? "She ran her tongue over his lips still wondering about their relationship, unbeknownst to her that he was thinking the same thing."

Either way, nice story.

T.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
It was sweet:)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Wonderful story! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
tehe very cute, well done!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aw...they're so cute! Another excellent job :D
BAUMember chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I love this as with all the other ones you have done love mac and stella and its great reading fanfic about them, marie
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I really liked this, and thank you for all the one shots today you've given us :) I've spent an enjoyable time when I should really be doing other things, reading them. I think this was my favourite; as you've captured what is one of the most attractive things to me in their relationship - the sharing of thinking, but also the humour. I could picture them both exactly sitting there, and I loved the ending also :D
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That was cute! Keep up the good work : )
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
... lunch, ha! That was brilliant!

I loved how they then thought the same thing and acted on it. That shows how well they really understand each other!
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Cute story! I really liked how they finished each others sentences and thought the same thoughts! Now they just need a real date! Please!