Reviews for Luck
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I really like the whole Tru/Jack thing, actually. And sadly, this fandom doesn't have very many of them. This drabble of yours was very excellent, even though I doubt Tru would really be so kind to Jack, and vice versa.

But it worked here. :)

Good job!

-Pyro
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Ya know...never got to see the end of Tru Calling in its first run, though I have the series on DVD, so Tru's interaction with what I presume is Jason Priestley's character from the end of the series (the 'anti-Tru', so to speak) is something of a non-entity to me. Still...this rocks massively :D
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
aw sweet, its kinda annoying how no one updates tru calling fics muhc anymore so its good to see a new piece
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aw, that was cute. I like how Tru finally got to show her victory to Jack and his reaction to it. Also love how he catches her off guard when he attempts to agree with her. You know that is the beginning of love. And aw, he just wants to see her happy. That is so sweet and so Jack in some sense. I always thought he never knew how to properly express his feelings for her, but if they ever would have gotten together that they would have had to keep their relationship a secret from everyone. Makes you wonder, huh?

Anyway, I really like your Tru/Jack stories and I voted for Tru Calling in your poll in hopes that you will write some more awesome Tru/Jack fics for me to read. I also hope some of them are longer, so it can be a long lasting delicious indulgence of my favorite TV pairing! *drools*

I was also reading your profile and saw your college major. I am also a university student, but in California, USA. You're really lucky your uni has a Television minor program! Mine doesn't, but I am also doing an Interdisciplinary Studies Field Major. I have to pick 3 concentrations, so mine are Creative Writing, Film Studies and Disability Studies. I'd love to write for television also and my dream is to be a fiction novelist and television screenwriter. I also would like to study abroad in Australia at some point if I ever could. I'm hoping to pursue an MFA (Master of Fine Arts) in both television and fiction writing at some point in the future.

Good luck with your studies and here's hoping we both make it! Keep writing great stories! ;)
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Interesting! I liked the idea that he enjoys seeing her happy. And I liked that his 'giving in' so easily was what almost threw her off balance.

(Pity btw. they didn't continue that series)