Reviews for Another Round Of Goodbyes
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
*sigh*...this is some beautiful work here, xfirefly9x, but it honestly pisses me off. Not because of the topic or anything, but the true frustration that it will have taken something like the disappearance and possible death of Inara for Mal to seriously clue in to the fact that their relationship may be full of confrontation...but it was powerful and it was healing in its own strange and unique way.

Then again, this comes from Mal's perspective and we have no clue if Inara had good reason to pack up and leave again (i.e. danger to the crew related to her or her role as a Companion, rather than the usual "I hate you, so kiss me stupid!" kind of sexual tension). Certainly adds to the angst ;)
writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
What happened? Where is she? Definitely needs a sequel.
KristieM chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This would make an awesome prologue to a nice angsty Mal/Inara fic... I'm just sayin' ;)
ancientesha chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
love it. ;x ;)
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh dear! I find it amazing how few words you need to capture this feeling, the agony of not knowing, the possibilities and also the wondering why.
GillianRose chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, this really captures the agony of worry, of going through all the different possibilities, of trying to make sense of something that is so painful and bewildering.