Reviews for Love Hina Crimes and MissDemeanors
NefCanuck chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Cripes, I was afraid that Motoko meeting Keitaro wouldn't go well, but man that was a train wreck of epic proportions...

But the girls were playing with fire, getting Motoko wound up like that only to calm her down repeatedly, had Motoko been any faster to the door...

bravo :D
crossknight56 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
this is the first review I've done in a long time... i would like to say that i loved it pleas update soon...
HarimaHige chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
interesting chapter. please dont make this a Kei/naru story.
NefCanuck chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Dear god, Keitaro has just walked willingly into the line of a firing squad.

I don't know whether to be impressed by his compassion, or marvel at his stupidity LOL!

Well done...
Ashurii Shirosaki chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Okay, NOW im scared...this story owns!

Honestly, i cant wait for the next chapter, this fics like a drug...

Keep up the good work

Ashurii Eclipsia
Zer0JMB chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
A come on is the phrase:"please not a naru-kei story" the only thing that everybody knows?

The stories you have sound interesting. I can see some of Bugsy humor here but its not quite the same. wile they are funny i think that you should be more careful defining the characters personalities, try to think like them, in some of your stories it looks like the characters where bipolar or something like that. so define the personalities and try the see for they motivations and feelings.

I would recommend you to define the direction of the story from the beginning and stick with it, because if you try to change later it could be weird for the story.

you shouldn't let them change your stories. and please there are already too much senseless bashing fics. I don't find that funny at all, I even think that is stupid and a waste of time, so if you are going to bash a character please tell me so to avoid wasting my time.

On a side note, i actually like the Naru-kei pairing and i think that lately there wasn't any of them around. Dont get me wrong i read the other pairings but they are starting to repeat to much (always motoko-kei, its getting old).
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Looks very interesting, and going to be curious to see how much of a masochist Keitaro will be in this fic, and how close the girls come to killing him, before he begs their forgiveness and they hurt him more. I would like to see one where Keitaro mans up some, and is able to stand up to their antics somewhat. Look forward to what this scenario will mean for the other girls who haven't shown up yet.
David Alan Abramczyk chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This seems to be promising... What are all the girls in for, if I might ask?

And secondly, what roles will Kanako and Mutsumi play? The lone bedrocks of sanity for Keitaro to cling to, perhaps sharing Warden duties with the Ronin?
Shard-01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
A cool start up, I look forward to more. Oh, and please not a Naru story.
Ashurii Shirosaki chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This is a story that has never been done before!

Okay so lets face it, with the exception of shinobu and Maybe Mutsumi, the girls are all pretty bad at obaying the law!

I so hope to see an updeate soon, this story looks like its going to be interesting!
Nysk chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I sense... PAIN

Lots and lots of PAIN

Not sure I wanna see it.. but its like the house on fire.. you have to slow down and look

Burn baby... burn!