Reviews for Requiem
Biology...UPDATE SOON!
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Great story!

Please update D

the plot was really interesting and i like musical stories!

however, there were two sentences that didnt flow, and it confused me for a bit:

''Two tables away a red head smashed her clenched fist onto the table, her eyes smoldered with anger.

How could this be? She was absolutely certain that she was the successful candidate.''

but apart from that i liked it, and i cant wait until the next chapter!
HeagyBaby chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Kya update update update now!
StarSpew chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I bet I know who the killer is...I really like this story...

update soon plz!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Aw, poor Hinata. And poor Ino! Getting killed before the story reached it's fourth chapter! Perhaps you don't like her? Or maybe you have something against pigs? It doesn't matter, you can hate pigs and Ino and as long as you keep churning out chapters even the most Ino-obsessed-pig-rearing farmer wouldn't mind your aversion to swine.

I liked the ending with Hinata 'failed miserably' to fight her blush. It was cute.

I hope that you will have a good day and will ignore the things I have written about pigs and how much you may or may not dislike them, I tried to write the review several times and yet somehow the pigs always snuck in. How odd.
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Please keep going. I want to know what's next.
Lexar chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Good story keep it up :-)
Jam Bread chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Yay! Update!

Shocked! Ino was the body!

!Exclamation marks! XD

Excited for Tranformers too!
FEESHx chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
haha nice one ))

i shall look out for more...
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Hehe, what a sneaky way to get Karin out of the contest, I hope that she doesn't kill one of them because of it.

I am very glad that you didn't give up on this fic, please update some more soon!
Jam Bread chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Good

But I'm a bit confused, because it just kinda jump from Hinata to Sakura and Ino. Two stories in one? or is it all will be revealed latter? X3
vash3055 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
is karin if you take the k and n away that is what you get. and if this is a preulde it may make sence

great story continue
qwasz chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
What happens next?

Please update soon :)
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Please keep going. I want naruhina romance.