Reviews for Always and Forever
Update it's been forever!
KrayKrayKat chapter 9 . 5/3
I've read this story so many times. I love it. LOVE IT. Please update soon.
Btw what's that's about Ichigo and some other chick on Tanabata? And what was Orihime talking about when she talked to Yuzu and Karin? About her going away? I would love to see one shots on that!
This is brilliant. One of the best ichihime fics out there. It's really brilliant. Everything is so perfect. I can't say more. I'll write you a PM one day stating all the things I love about your fics. Until then, please update~
Kat
Zitc chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Update please._.
bluerose921 chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
oh my gosh you have to update please you really do. I need to know what happens. This is a really great story and I can't wait till you update it again. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
God DAMN you're an asshole. You ended it on a cliffhanger almost as bad as Mark of Athena, then went on to write FORTY THOUSAND MORE STORIES?! Maybe you're just illogical and stupid. I'm sending flames to YOU, not your beautiful fanfiction.
Ichihime Fanatic chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Please update! Its been three years!
FlameSniper12 chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Please keep writing this. I love this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
The best stories are always unfinished. That was so mean of you to stop that it's almost immature. I almost hate you for it, but I can't. Why oh WHY did you write more stories?! Oh well, I guess it can't be fixed.
Okay, here's what I thing would happen next:
So Renji finally gets to Rukia and her baby comes unexpectedly soon, but before that happens there's a pause. Ichigo is rushing to go save Hime-chan and the babies, and then he sees her beat the absolute hell out of Mayuri with her Shun Shun Rikka. Mayuri is nearly incapacitated and even Hime-chan's unusually kind nature cannot bring her to heal him. So Ichigo picks up his wife (and children) and rushes back to Rukia's side. They come in just in time for the last few pushes and BAM! It's a girl. They're soooo happy! Afterwards, Renji and Rukia stay in Soul Society to raise their little girl. Okay, so stuff happens for the next 3 months they go by well. (Stuff includes IshiNemu engagement *spaz*). Hime-chan goes into labor and has her babies. A boy, Sora-kun, and a girl, Masaki-chan. Everybody is so happy to see the babies and Ichigo & Hime-chan experience the joy of parenthoodx2. There is a happy ending, possibly a prologue like Hime-chan imagined where RenRuki's daughter and their twins are playing together. Maybe the other couples have kids (most likely). Life is good. THE END.
By the way, I like imagining and writing endings to beautiful unfinished fanfictions...
blackgold chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!
Kuku3 chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
I'm reading the story for the third time now since I can't get enough of your writing.
I hope you don't abandon it. :'( :(
Patient enough to wait till your next update. :D
Vanesabebe1 chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Omg! Love this story:D I hope you update some time.
Hitsuhina13 chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
When ever you have time please update this story! I want to know what's going to happen
waveart1991 chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Absolutely love this story, i am excited for the next chapter and i hope ichigo cuts down mayuri kurotsuchi.

never before have i been so intrested in fan fiction, thank you for this wonderful read and i hope you finish it soon.

best wishes.
Gwendlynn Rose chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Please please update asap. I really need to know what happens
gaz chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
This chapter is epic, I am highly anticipating the next chapter, love the story.