Reviews for Dragonball Genetica
written1by1 chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
This story is amazing, I know most people have said that but I have to say it too. You really have me hooked, I can't wait to see what happens! Keep writing!
supersaiyan3goku chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
WOW... This is GREAT! :D I love how it all comes togeather. You did a great job! :3
Cassie M. M chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Wait, Tao? As in Crane Hermit's bro? :O. He's still ALIVE?

Zomg. Secondly - Sparta? LLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL!. XD. So anywyas, nice chap. Love how it was started by Tien and Chiatozu - that's awesome. X3. Too bad everybody evil took over... *sigh*

Anyways, nice chap - I bet that Tao (If I'm assuming the right one) saw Gochu, he'd prolly recognize her. XD. Lolz~.
Writer Of The Light chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Awesome! I love this story; please update more!
KittyCat809 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
great story! i hope you write more soon!

i dont understand the last part though. i know that she's going super saiyan but how can you do that in your mind without being enraged ,just by watching?

but still great job and please update soon!
Cassie M. M chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
LOL! Descendant of Roshi... XD.

BTW - I think you meant ancestors, not descendants, right? Cause... descendants are like his kids...

All right chap, I suppose. It kinda seemed forced, though. I think Gochu is about to go SS, isn't she? X3. Hope you update again soon~.
Writer Of The Light chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Yes! You updated! Thank the good Lord in Heaven, hallelujah.
Writer Of The Light chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow...this is great-very descriptive! It's original, too! Please, I'd love to see more from you; this story has me hooked!
KittyCat809 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
awesome chapter! it had a really huge twist of events, although it was kinda confusing i cant wait to read more! please update soon!
Cassie M. M chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Nice! XD. And as for Gochu wondering why she looks like both...

YOU'RE AN IDIOT. DESCENDANTS OF BOTH GOKU AND VEGETA OBVIOUSLY GOT MARRIED AND HAD A KID, GOCHU, AND YOU'RE THEIR DESCENDANT! IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND, OR EVEN FIGURE OUT?

Yes, that was directed at your character, not at you. XD.

Anyways, nice chap. I love Kame Island. XD. Gotta bring it all back even like, millenia later. XD. At least she doesn't have a tail. Then it'd get weird, cause it would probably be just her and maybe a few other descendants with one. XD.

Hope you update again soon~!
KittyCat809 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
chapter one ~ you have a nice plot, but how are you planning to describe this? is gochu a descendant or goku or vegeta? the name kinda gives it away, but is phoniex a descndant of vegeta then? its kinda hard to understand but i think it is really a good start.

chapter two~ neat suspense, it makes me wonder who the thief is and why he is so strong. im thinking it might be mr stride, but im not sure, maybe hes trying to teach them? you did good on this chapter though. it might be nice if you made it longer to see what gochu is doing, but you might do that in the next chapter.

chapter three~ you did a great job on the fighting scenes. although you went kninda skimpy on gochu and phoniex's fight is was good nonetheless. in my opinion deluxe cheeseburger isnt really a cool battle cry, but it sure is tasty

chapter four~ im so sad that mr strike is on the brink of death! it so sad! but i really like how you described these weird new alien warmachines and i cant wait to see what happens next!

sorry if im giving you a hard time on your writing. i like giving people constructive critisism and if you dont like it im sorry. i just like giving my opinion. but i do hope you update soon. this is shaping out to be a fine story
Cassie M. M chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Huh... Sounds pretty good. I'm guessing that Gochu, at least, is related to either Vegeta or Goku at this point?

And I gotta say, the one kid who wants to be stronger than Gochu reminds me of Vegeta, when he was determined to be the stronger one since he was a "saiyan prince". XD. This is a pretty good story, hope you update again soon. ;D.
Renohan chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This was a really good story. Honestly. I'm a HUGE Dragonball fan myself. While I was reading it, I was saying to myself 'man, this is creative.' And it is. It must've taken you a while to think up this stuff. Anyway, good story. I would like to find out more about Gochu's past and who she's descended from, so please update.

P.S.

If you like Final Fantasy or Samurai Champloo, could you check out my stories. Review, or give a comment on areas for improvement. Thanks!