Reviews for Shinji And Allura
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Well I like the idea.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I want to know if this story is a one-shot because I would like for this story to become a full-length fic because it is deserving to become one.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Good story
Would be interesting to see more.
tsukiyomi83 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Great story. I love Voltron. Update soon.
masterart chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
this kind story but i wonder what happen back on shinji plant if his friends worry him what they find a pontol that happen where shinji is
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I don't remember much about Voltron, to be honest, but from what I do remember I feel that this pairing could actually hold some water. And it would be nice to see Shinji climb into the head of the black lion...

Keep up the great work!
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is a wonderful story though I do wonder if you will ever update it. You are an Author of 148 stories after all. If you do update this, I shall be waiting to read it.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Faves.
nay hall chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
this story is great you should continue with it soon i know i would read it and its something differnt
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Please do update this story, I like how it is going so far.
negi246 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Great story I am a huge fan of Voltron, and Evangelion I think you did a good job of combining the two. I hope to read more soon, and I look foward to any other stories you write!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Man I want another chapter to this, its that good, keep up the good work
SeisshoMiyata1983 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Can make Shinji's own robot named Golion (Voltron original Japanese title) but the scheme takes the image of GekiRin Tohja from Gekirangers.

Golion was Voltron's twin brother and was a honorable robot warrior like Voltron. He left Voltron and train in the hidden valleys of the planet and settled in hibernation.

To summon Golion, a pure hearted being must able to evoke his powers so King Alfor chooses Shinji to control Golion by using his Hundred Beast God Bracer he obtained chapters later.

Golion Stats (a scheme based in Geki Rin Tohja but with some alterations)

Height: 58 meters

Weight: 851 tons

Speed: Mach 4.5 aerial/outer space category, Mach 2 running category

Jumping Distance: 820 meters (or Voltrons' default jump distance)

Black Golion: serves as frontal upper armor, the head is in front, its tail can be summoned to form a sword.

Red Tigeron: forming the upper body, the head appears through its opening the tiger's mouth.

Yellow Keetroz: serves as right leg.

Blue Jager (pronounced as Jag-ger): serves as left leg.

Violet Wolzerd: he connects to the back serving as a rocket booster to compensate its problem of speed and aerial battles.

You can choose what attacks can this baby can.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Unpredictable as always and I love it but tell me have considered my idea for Shinji theater I mean I could understand it might not be that realistic just thought I could throw it out there but anyways great job oh one more thing:please update Shinji's new family soon I would love to see him beat up asuka and gendo thank you
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I really hope there will be an update at some point.

I really do.

Man, it was good.

There was nothing to not like about it.