Reviews for Yes, Your Majesty
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I can imagine this happening in R2. Seriously!

I love the fact that there's not really much going on, and yet the tenderness in this romance is just so overwhelming. XD

I MUST READ THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Whether or not you plan to continue this (and I hope you do), this is great! XD
Ivegotasecrtet chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Okay, so, I'm kind of new to this whole website. So I do apoligize if somehow I do this wrong; but this story is amazing! I loved it so much, I kept smiling like stupid person because how amazingly cute it was. Keep writing, kay? Cause your amazing at it!
Silver Harmony chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awww, this is cute. Nice to read this after all the heartbreaking angst XD
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aw...this was just so sweet! And it did make me laugh. I enjoyed reading it, it was lovely! Good work!

Peace Out! _
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hehehehehe...Suzaku is hilarious when he hasn't slept. XD That was very cute. :P And Lelouch is...well, Lelouch. XD I enjoyed that very much, even if I did get a bit teary... :(
AUehara chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
goddamn!

great! just great! D

I liked it! better just if someone shown up and caught them! but it's perfect how it is.

and! I imagine what they'd do at bed xP LOL

pretty good!
AMango chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Great story! I love how you have just enough details so you can clearly imagine it, but you don't overdo it and weigh down the writing with useless facts. There are very few people that can find such a perfect balance in their writing, so it really is amazing.

I REALLY want to see the pic but the URL you have is " art/Code-Geass-Emperor-Lelouch-99504826" and obviously missing something after the " " and before the ". com"

I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me the rest. -
Eva-AngelK chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
love it!

cuteness before angst. oh T.T my geass!
Kat chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I love this fic!

Cept' the girl who i think your talking about in the pic she told me Susaku was Give Lealouch a Bl#w Jop cause hes like the Emperor or something so he can make his knight do anything

but Susaku dosent seem to mind _- lol.

keep pn writeing!

xoxoxoxoxo

Kat~
sxshellyxs chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh my, I can't believe how all the pictures were flowing through my head! :D

Really, the images of sleepy Suzaku fiddling with Lelouch's rings will remain a long time now X) And I love it!

So damn cute

I would love love LOVE to read more from you, because you're really great in writing about their intense friendship, it just gives me this warm feeling, my fangirl-heart is satisfied thanks to you! CX!
The Meta chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
*giggle* I like it! I can picture a sleepy Suzaku. And everyone knows that they secretly wants Lelouch's hat. I know I do. lol. Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
so sweet!
randomirony chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was oh-so-cute, I really enjoyed it! There should be an entire AU season of Code Geass where Lelouch remains a prince and Suzaku becomes his knight and stuff~! *fangirly sigh*
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
If the writers could have thought of stuff like this...yes, if only. It would have made me immensely happy because it's not really saying 'oh-look they are hot for each other' but they are always and forever the closest friends they can be. I paid attention to that image of Suzaku playing with Lelouch's rings and teasing him (which is probably what you wanted). It IS a stupid hat. What is with the design anyway? Spear the person who thought of that dressing arrangement into his/her side. Anyway, going off, great images.

~ Val