Reviews for In Memoriam
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I like this! I know, I think Sam's reaction wasn't...great. But then I haven't liked him since really the end of season 3 and then in season 4 I hated him, and I was happy when him and Dean split up in season 5 'cause then Dean and Cas partnered up, and now I hate him all over again in season 6...he never seems to have any emotion in any of these seasons. Anyway! lol sorry for rambling. I love this! I love angst in general and this story is great!
Fledhyris chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I was really impressed by this story, the way you dealt with what Sam must be going through; I'm a Dean!girl myself but, like you, I do think the show has a tendency to focus more on his care and anxiety for Sam - but they are brothers, and we know Sam loves Dean, so we're missing that side of the relationship. This brought it into stark focus, very believably and in character.
alphabet chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh, wow. This is *amazing.* You killed me dead here. I'd never really thought through all the times Sam's seen it, tried to deal with it. Dean had to deal with the possibility of killing Sam, but Sam's had to live with seeing Dean dead, over and over. You got in Sam's head so perfectly here, each time. And that last line-God. Thanks for sharing!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I really liked this story. I really like the glimpses inside the boys' heads. Favorite bits were:

Because it’s Dean who is always alright (Dean who can rise from the dead without the hesitation, Dean who comes back without the after thought that something might be differentwrongevil) but Sam’s not sure he knows how to put them back together, as partners, as brothers, as people...

Sam’s watched his brother die a thousand times and Dean never remembers but Sam doesn’t know how to forget.

Thanks for sharing, this was an emotional read.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Great story. Poor Sammy.
DarthGabithaTheHutt chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was so well written it hurt to read. It's exactly what I want to see about Sam, so thanks for writing it. )

-DarthGabithaTheHutt
shelby02 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I loved this story. I thought the language you chose was beautiful yet heartbreaking, especially this line:

"Because Dean walked out of Hell just fine and Sam, who’s never been, has been losing pieces for so long, who’s to say he has them all anymore."

Because I believe in full disclosure I have to tell you I love both brothers but am definitely a Sam!girl. I am relieved to know that at least one Dean!girl misses Sam. Thanks for story.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Excellent story. I agree, there have to be some reprecussions from all that. I certainly enjoyed your take on it. I think you're very perceptive with the line, "Sam nods, throat too tight to get words out, keeps his eyes closed. There are four months of words to tell Dean, but none of them Sam wants to say so he just bites his lip and nods again." Very well written. Thanks for posting!