Reviews for Straight From the Textbooks
Anna.E.P chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I had so much fun reading this chapter. Some of the things I liked the most: Bella's atraction to Carlisle, Tanya being gay, Esme and Carlisle's presumptions about their news, Bella's little speach easing into Charlie accepting Edward, Charlie calling Edward a pervert... And ofcourse sex on the phone part was definitely hot. Anyway, loved all 3 chapters so far and can't wait to read more.
xXchibicupcakeXx chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
iwhen i was reading the begging i was like whre have i read this b4 then i thit me OH YEA! i DID read the beging a while ago lol
Meliktes chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
absolutely loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
iluvjbfromtwilight chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
wow
Nicki-hunny chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
great story so far and I can't wait for more. I want to know what the big blow out with Rose was about and what was said. I love that the chapters are so long. Wounder how the rest of dinner will go? Please update soon
Nudge-LostintheDark chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
wow wow wow. edward and bella like to have sex, huh? lol. amazing amazing amazing.

I feel hella stupid for asking this, but what does Jake mean "Bella was tired with me." Does that mean Bella was exsaughested after sex or... yeah. gah i feel so stupid for asking that.
DarkHighNoon chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
I must say that I really enjoyed this chapter and wasn't surprised too much with Carlisle's and Esme's reaction to the 'big secret' although Charlie's reaction was funny and Jake's was hilarious. Too bad we didn't get to see what Tanya thought of it all...and how she would act around Edward and Bella since she IS gay in this story. Although some people might think this is weird but it isn't too uncommen to date your cousin. As long as its not like your first cousin or anything...some people in my family have even married their cousin's but I am happy that Edward isn't really related to Tanya. Otherwise I would feel sorry for him. Keep up the good work!
Kimblekn chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
WOW! I LOVE this story! Update soon! It's SO good! :)
llg5437 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
lovelove this story :) please update
jingles4thestorm chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Epicness man!

I'm glad you updated. I forgot how much I loved this story. I liked seeing how much they had to put up with. It gives me a whole new perspective on how easy all my relationships have been. haha

I have faith that the next chapter will be awesome like the first 3!
llg5437 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
i just found this story and absolutely fell in love with it.

It is such a naturally flowing story, it never seems forced. :)
IcelandGirl812 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
So first off, I just have to say, wow. Talk about LONG! But I'm not complaining. I quite like the length of this chapter, and thank you for it! :)

Secondly, your ideas page. Another WOW. Some of those ideas sound so good! I just hope you eventually post them...Most particularly the ones with the asterisks next to them/the ones you already have parts written for. Somehow, I'm not entirely sure how, I managed to not read those parts. It was really hard to convince myself I didn't want to have anything spoiled.

Anyway, on to this chapter. I'm in an amused mood today (or I'm forcing myself in to one, I'm not sure which is the truth), so I'll more than likely be pointing out the parts that made me laugh rather than all the serious things that happened in this chapter. That being said, I laughed so hard at what type of person Edward is on car rides! LOL! And then when Tanya was mentioned. BAHAHA! "Tanya's out and proud." the bluntness of that statement and the imaginings of what Tanya would think of Bella and then thinking of another story where Lauren isn't out and proud but is in the same boat as Tanya had me in hysterics! I mean almost to the point of tears! Ohh. That was great. As was Charlie's reaction. I loved how in character Charlie seemed to me. Kudos on that, by the way.

I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings, but I've noticed an improvement in your writing since the last chapters. I don't want that to hurt your feelings because the others chapters were still good. There was just a change, an improvement, albeit a subtle one, since the last chapters. I mean, I could look back at some of my stuff from only six months ago and see a difference in what I'm currently writing. Which, frankly, is only natural. I think most writers improve with practice and continuation of writing if they let themselves and don't hold on too tightly to things they wrote before. Sorry, I always seem to say that when talking of improvement because it felt to me a writer I loved did that with one of her books and it kind of made me sad. And mad. Smad I guess. ;)

So, overall, great chapter! I do have a question though, whenever you get around to writing some of those ideas on your idea page (or writing more in the case of a few of them), will you be posting them here? Or somewhere else? I'm just curious because I love your writing and I'd love to read more from you. )
Not here any more will be bac chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
NEW CHAPTER YAY!

thank you i was starting to think you might off stoped this story. but i can see why it took a long time. THANKYOU

jake seems REALLY dense
sleepingprincess chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
I love this story and I cant even tell you how glad, happy, ecstatic, over the moon I am that FINALLY I get to read whta happens next. And Alice making Bella the stripper during her own birthday was a nice little twist there. :) I read your profile and said you're half Filipino? I'm a Filipina too, only im currently stuck here in the Philippines. Mabuhay! :)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
I thougth you abandoned this story and Im really glad you didnt . cause I like ti very much. and I wonder what happened at Halloween. and what happened with jacob. and what happend with carlisle. so many questions and only you ahve the answer :)

btw, I love the declaration and his parents are so sweet. especially Esme

394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »