Reviews for Straight From the Textbooks
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love the one-shot! Amazing!

ChasingAfterADream chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
Been a fan since you posted the first chapter. Still haven't given up on this story. It's awesome!
lsl chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
i love this story. i hope you still decide update )
KL93 chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Dang. 40 pages! That's a monster, haha. Hope you update soon! Take your time if you need to though. Just make sure to reassure us that you're notabandoning it because it is by far one of the best twi-fics. Really.

Update please!
KL93 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Awwwww. Glad that was over. And they love each other! Even better :)
KL93 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This is beyond adorable. Eeeeee! :)
KL93 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Haha. Edward is extremely sexy. Rawr. ;)
sarahlouise80 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
fantastic story love soon.
bethviolet chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
I just found your story and I've fallen in love with it. Please update soon! I need to know how everything ends up!

AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
OMG I love it! I wish things like this happened in real life. I used to be in love with my math teacher, Mr. Lopez, my senior year in high school. And when I saw him like four years later, he ruffled my hair and said that I looked like I was still "a kid".

If that wasn't a slap in the face I don't know what is.

But anyway, awesome chappie :D
pleaseletmeoffthissite chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
I love this story. It's really good. Please update soon, and not in two years.
cottoncandybl52 chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
kul chapter
Tanywral chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Just finished that chapter. I've been so busy, I have to read it in sections lol. It's so good! I hope Rosalie won't be so judgmental though. On to the next on! :)
Tanywral chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
You have no idea how glad I am that I came back to the SEC and saw that you had a new chapter up! You are so going back on my alerts! I hope all is well though. I know how hard college can be. I'm doing it right now myself in NYC. Can't wait for the next update! :)
christinemarie13 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I cannot believe how long it's been. I went through some of my old e-mails (because I'm totally OCD and keep almost everything) and saw that we hadn't talked since the very end of 2008.

I knew this had been one of my favorite stories, but couldn't remember if I'd reviewed and kept up and everything. Then I realized you were the one I'd talked to about your profile pic with Zachary Levi and how one of your family members was a make-up artist. Which I'm really surprised I remember after 2 years, but that's my crazy brain for you.

Anyway, I was so happy to see that you had posted another chapter. And it definitely surprised me with it being about their past. I think it really explained a lot about how they came to know each other and how close they had gotten. And you really know how to stretch those chapters out. I had to re-read the previous chapters to refresh my mind on what had happened and it took me forever, lol. No wonder you have such a long wait between chapters, you've got to plan them out and then find the time to write the enormous thing. I tell you, one of your chapters could be some of my full stories.

I can't wait until you're able to post the final chapter, but I realize it will be a while down the road. I can tell you have some stories that I'm not sure if I'll ever finish. I've gotten to the point where I refuse to post a story until it's finished, so I have all these stories in different stages of progress and they're sitting around waiting for me to have some inspiration. My problem is my inspiration is usually for new stories and leaves me with a million ideas and story fragments to sift through when I do decide to write. Oh, the wonders of ADD and procrastination.

But, I look forward to seeing more of your writing and hope you're doing well in school and with the boyfriend. :)

Good luck!