Reviews for Straight From the Textbooks
cullenlova23 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
that phone sex was so damn hot. i wish you'd continue!
tired617 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Great story...pretty funny! Can't wait to see what happens at the dinner!
Remoska chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Really enjoyed these 3 chapters keep up the good work:)
KNG1986 chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
I just read chapters two and three. I don't know how I missed them. I love Esme and Carlisle and Charlie, different as they are. I hope you can write another chapter soon. It is a fluffy story but still very good.
alice4me chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was super hot! Just what a gal needs in the middle of the day (hahaha). Thanks for writing.
Zhee chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This reminds me of the huge crush I had on my young, single, so handsome and funny Chemistry teacher back in high school! Nothing comes out of it though... hee...
mschris44 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Really good story!
BoogieJo78 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Really enjoyed the last 3 chapters and hope you update the story.
Lindsey Croft chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
I love this story! I also love were i think your taking it but i could be wrong. I loved Carlisle and Esme's reaction it was very true to they're characters. Please update soon i check back every day so i'll know when you do. PLEASE UPDATE I DIEING OVER HERE!
alya chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
ohh God, i love your stories. this is one of my fav. when will you update this? i can't wait for it :)
Sami-Jay-x-MetalHead-x chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
OMG please write more nw or ill send Emmett and Alice after u laughing like hyhenas (sorry cant spell real well and im in top set English and that stupid) :P x :D x
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I love it please keep going!
DaleStateShorty chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Liking the story so far, be nice to see where it goes from here. So, glad that Charlie isn't acting all anal about E/B's relationship. I could see potential problems arising from that. Is Sue and Charlie seeing each other? They give the impression that they're friends who could become more. Loved the lemons! Can't wait to read more!

*jEsSaH*
CreoleLove21 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
this was good...can u finish it. )
bow-peep-black-apples chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OMGGGGGGGGG WRITE MORE PLEASEEE :)))))))) YOU ROCK!
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »