Reviews for Straight From the Textbooks
mschris44 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Really good story!
BoogieJo78 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Really enjoyed the last 3 chapters and hope you update the story.
Lindsey Croft chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
I love this story! I also love were i think your taking it but i could be wrong. I loved Carlisle and Esme's reaction it was very true to they're characters. Please update soon i check back every day so i'll know when you do. PLEASE UPDATE I DIEING OVER HERE!
alya chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
ohh God, i love your stories. this is one of my fav. when will you update this? i can't wait for it :)
Sami-Jay-x-MetalHead-x chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
OMG please write more nw or ill send Emmett and Alice after u laughing like hyhenas (sorry cant spell real well and im in top set English and that stupid) :P x :D x
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I love it please keep going!
DaleStateShorty chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Liking the story so far, be nice to see where it goes from here. So, glad that Charlie isn't acting all anal about E/B's relationship. I could see potential problems arising from that. Is Sue and Charlie seeing each other? They give the impression that they're friends who could become more. Loved the lemons! Can't wait to read more!

*jEsSaH*
UnknownEmo chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
this was good...can u finish it. )
bow-peep-black-apples chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OMGGGGGGGGG WRITE MORE PLEASEEE :)))))))) YOU ROCK!
PoorLonelyCassiopeia chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I love your story so much! I was so bracing myself to Charlie's reaction that i was literally tense...i mean, my whole body was so freaking still! Anyways...i hope you keep going anytime soon...It's been awhile since you've updated so...COME OOOOOON!
ria2813 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
When will you be updating this?
Lalaranya chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
OMG AW! THIS IS FREAKIN AMAZING! i love this so damn much, and there are only 3 chapters! but damn theres a lot in them xD
this isjust so s so adorable-i had a massive goofy grin on my face when i read the bit when edward said he loved bella-and i was squealing on a call with my friend. I also sent a bunch of my friends that part and they were all turning mushy after reading it too XD
omg i love this...lol x
emovampyreseer chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
LOVE IT!
taciturnstream chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
you have to keep going with this story. its too good to forget about it. please from the bottom of my heart with cherries on top update. edward is too sexy not to dream about...
motherduckatschool chapter 3 . 3/19/2010