Reviews for Believe In Me
CrazyGirlMe chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nawwww : )

It has gripping power, pulled me in at the start with Dean hurt bad then set me free happily at the end when things straightened out and went back to normal, the normal that was the reason I first feel in love with the show for.

Good read, Thanks for posting : D

Jamie.
Calvemir chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
No throwen tomatoes coming from me!:D

I really like this one-shot! 333 Thought I would start crying any moment and it felt so...supernatural just like the real thing itself :)))
popcorn18ful chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
awesome :)
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
WOW! This is what you create when you are suffering from writers block? I wish I could have turned out stories half as good as this when I suffered from writers block. Other than Unholy Betrayal, this is my fic of yours. Definitely adding this one to my favorites list. This story had everything, Hurt!Dean, Curios!Cas and Protective!Sammy ... what more could we ask for. Honestly though, this was a beautiful fic, and I am just in awe of your talent.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Sweet. I really liked how Castiel is trying to understand the bond between Sam and Dean.
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I think you're dead-on with this: “That’s why you were saved Dean. That is why God chose you. Not to ask you to destroy your brother…but because he wants him saved. You are the only one who can…”

Love that Sam somehow knew that Dean needed him and came.
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Did Castiel give Sam the hint to get back to the hotel? Good work! Glad Sam said he wants them to be like they were.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really loved this it was ace xx
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Really well written and convincing story.

I loved the way you had two parts; one with Dean and Castiel talking and one with Sammy caring for his brother. That way showing the angel that there was still enough good in the younger Winchester to not abandon hope just yet.

I especially liked Castiel's 'whispering' to Dean that he finally understood his unshakable belief in Sam.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Loved the story. I loved the ending also i was so glad that Sam got there. Keep up the great work.
Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aw! so cute!

in Liebe, Red Tail
Merisha chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Oh that was lovely. I love the interaction with Castiel, and Dean's undying faith in Sammy. It was all kinds of beautiful. Thanks for the awesome read!

Hugs

Mish :)
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was really good - thoughful and well written. Well done! x
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I really like this. You did a good job. There's definitely not enough Castiel fics out there. C:
heartfallen chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I really loved this. I really enjoyed how you wrote Dean and Castiel's relationship and Dean and Sam's relationship