Reviews for Happy Ending
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Love this little story. Just sweet and real and Bella finally figuring it out. Jake is great, holding himself together in spite of the hope that's building. You already live inside me, oh that is perfect.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Awwww :)
astridt244 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Seriously, you're kinda killing me with all the possible ways that Jacob and Bella could have had their happy ending. :(

Still a fantastic One Shot.
thebrilliantdancex chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Absolutely loved it! I loved your writing style! The one line about her trying to dig inside of him and him being like,"Stop, stop, you're already there, you already livin inside of me and it's agony as it is..." LOVED THAT LINE! Just wish this was a little longer because I wanted to read more of your amazing writing and J/B cuteness!
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
What the... fuck? Awesome? Sort of? Striking, is more like it. I like it. :-)
LemonieQueene chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Aww, I so wish it had happened like this, it would have been much better.

Thank you for writing this heart-felt piece, it was beautiful :)
NewMoon02 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
If only it happened that way.
Sera Luanma chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
You know, I can see this happening. I think it would take something completely life-altering (in her mind) to cause Bella to get a grip on what she feels.

I like it.
UCLAisinLosAngelesxo chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
“You will care. You’ll hate yourself and you’ll hate me. And he’ll…Let’s face it, he’ll probably just forgive you"

haha for some reason that line made me laugh... i can just imagine jacob being all dead-pan when he mentions edward
WG-JB chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
OMFG! I so love this
xPixie-Chick chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aw beautiful story love it oh and by the way I'm trying to read all of your 54 stories since your such agood writer! You should be gettin paid! ;)
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm not gonna lie and say that I liked it, because I didn't. Not because it wasn't well-written, because it was. It's just... Bella would never do that - not choose Jacob, that could've happened, but choose Jacob at her (and Edward's) wedding? No. Never. She wouldn't hurt Edward like that. She's not like that.

I know this is fanfiction and all, but, it just doesn't seem right.

I've been debating wether to submit this review or not. I really don't want to hurt your feelings, because I know a bad review can hurt, but I promised myself that I would review everything I read (wether I liked it or not). I hope this doesn't upset you, I really do.

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
weasleymadchen chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
oh cute cute cute, sexy sexy sexy, lovely lovely lovely :)

i just loved it XD

they deserved a happy ending TOGETHER ... and edward.. well .. fuck edward... no, poor edward.. he is a good guy... but jake is awsome so... i prefere THIS happy ending :D
jacobsmine chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
*sigh* oh if only.
chst chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Good! Just a bit messed up. Her own wedding reception?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »