Reviews for A Bedtime Story
sasuhina fan4eve chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
i louved it so much
AmaiNeiko chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
That was such a good story! I was actually siding with Amaya on this one, I wanted Gaara to win! XD At first I thought sasuke was gonna win since he knew her better. I didn't like how gaara was a guy that didn't know her and thought he did it made him kind of pompous, but I loved how you changed him. He really cared about getting to know Hinata and fixing his mistakes and being there for her to talk to and bring her thoughtful surprises because he loved her so much. I mean even when she walks out on him he calls sasuke for her! -O.O- What an amazing guy! So I was really rooting for him...lol. I like sasuhina too though and yay for Neji breaking free too! Great story thanks for shareing! _
I will never be loved chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
Love this story
LLL.HINATA.LLL chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
this was such a beautiful story

loved it really good
SarahAnn814 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
I love your stroies,but i don't read M ones,but the ones i have read were awesome,so don't stop,& keep them coming!
The.Usual.Angst chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
i saw that coming...

i loved it though!
NinjaJudai19 chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
aww it was very cute

aw man i almost cried )

it was very good
Krazy-chan chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
YOU DID AWESOME! I only do reveiws on the last page... SORRY! this story was terrific!
Karolynn chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
I really loved this fanfic, it totally captured my atention since the first chapter!

sorry for the bad english!
math music reading chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
That was so sweet! I really did like Gaara even though he thought expression should come from material gifts and wanted a trophy wife, he was still a good person. Amaya seemed a little over the top in her support for him but I understand that one of the children had to root for Gaara and the other for Sasuke. Besides, even though Hinata said she got to know Sasuke, she said Gaara constantly complimented her and she spoke about it more. I really loved this fic, I think the characters were very realistic and you made it flow easily. You're very good at making the reader feel for the characters, Chapter 10 left me feeling not just sympathy but agony for Hinata and Sasuke. This fic was simply wonderful, brilliant. I hope you write more!
Ayako-7 chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
Great Story !

Thats becouse

you put it all good together..

X HinataXxLove
Sukichan111 chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
that was so beautiful i'm in tears now...not joaking crying here great job
harley944 chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
that was a awesome ending
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
lovely he
TTP chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
WOOT! *clapping in RL* YAY! GOOD ENDING!