Reviews for Angels
Bradley Cude chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
You ready to roll, Anakin? The galaxy is calling.
Bradley Cude chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Geez, Anakin- you've barely known Padme for two DAYS and you're already making out on a racetrack surrounded by thousands of shocked fans.

I thought you didn't like the spotlight being on you.
Bradley Cude chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
This is probably where Qui-Gon gets the idea to free Anakin. It would be a show of good faith, a message that says "You gave US something, Anakin; we'd like to give YOU something in return- FREEDOM."
Bradley Cude chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
So Anakin can see a person's future just by touching them. That is the sharpest double-edged sword there is. On the one hand, if a person's future is good, then it's a good thing; if it's a bad outlook, then all kinds of trouble can come.

And any attempt to change the future runs the risk of actually BRINGING that future to pass.
Bradley Cude chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Thank you for changing that up. Padme should have been at MOST 1-2 years older than Anakin.

On another note: Anakin's line about angels sounds better coming from a TEEN as opposed to a child.
Dearest Destiny chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
:DDDDDD
Lord of the Disc chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Very nice AU take of the phantom menace. I enjoyed it a lot.
mydirtylittlesecrert chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
please I beg of you write a sequel
JBailey chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Love this story, any chance of a sequel?
CommChatter chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Wow. I like this a lot. Keep writing stuff like this!
Serena Bancroft chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please do a sequel. I've read this story multiple times over the years and still find myself enthrall es with it. Very few stories leave permanent impressions on me, and this story has done that. I award very few stories with a place on my favorites. The ones that I do put on my list, however, show an outstanding knack for characterization and plot, but moreover are an absolutely joy to read, and that I can come back to them again and again. This story is such an experience for me, and I thank you for posting it.
Back to my argument for a sequel, this ending leaves a lot of room for speculation about what happens in the future concerning AOTC and ROTS. Lots of loose ends just left dangling... it makes me want to cry thinking I might never know what happens for Anakin and Padmé. And, on another level, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, who has now survived his encounter with Maul, have stories that need to be told.
Gah. So many Anakin/Padmé feels! I want more!
cje24576 chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Glad Qui-gon survived! I'd kind of like to know what the deal is with Mace (why he did what he did to Anakin). Also, is Anakin officially a padawan? Please please do a sequel to this! I would love to know what happens after this! I hope you'll consider a sequel! Nicely done!
Flip Milner chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
This is a great story and I hope you make a sequel.
MISSANNIE chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
this is amezing please write a sequel!
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Nice stuff. Loved your characterisations... Good ideas all round. Would've liked to have seen stuff in Eps II & III, though.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »