Reviews for Angels
RobinAlicePeter5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Have you done any sequels? If not you SOOOO should!
citylights319 chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
Amazing. I love this.
jackychan92 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very nice
ProudlyIrish chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
This was absolutely fantastic i'm so happy Qui Gon survived and also that Windu was the bad jedi, i hate that guy :O

Please please write a sequel to this! please like a new version of AoTC and RoTS it would be brilliant if you did, i really want to see how anakin's control improves and the growing romance (that has to happen :D) between Ani and Padmé, i'd also be interested in how Anakins distrust of Palpatine changes things for him and what happens when Padmé becomes a senator since she seems to spend most of her time in Coruscent then so how would Anakin go with her?

Anyway i'm babbling this was a great story please write a sequel :P
xWei chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
awesome! beautiful!

:) great job
xWei chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
lol from your fanfics, u dont seem to like windu xD

cant say i dont agree :)
breakdownohh chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
This is an excellent story! I'm sad that I only just found it. You made this story so much more that just the difference in Anakin's age. And I think you ended it just perfectly, too. It didn't drag on as stories like this could do.

I would've liked to see Mace Windu's side of the story, though. I don't like him any more than the next person, but I'm curious. You gave us a hint, but I wouldn't mind a telling of the events from his perspective and his rationale behind what he did.

I know you wrote this a while ago, but I would also love to see a companion piece or something that skips to after what would have been the RotS timeline. I'd love to see all the differences from the movies and what happens differently to the characters.

Thank you for writing this wonderful fic! :)
T chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
I would love to see a sequel to this story with what happens after: training, romance, etc.
Hieiko chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
Loved this fic. (And, like Anakin, I don't like Mace Windu much either.)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
Nice fic... I won't deny, I'd be interested in seeing a follow up.
NoxWillow chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
the story is definitley getting good but Anakin is a tad OOC, just letting you know!
Missy Skywalker chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
Fantastic story! I love the idea and the way you showed it.

I love the Anakin/Padme relationship and the Obi-wan/Anakin relationship especially.

I also loved the dialogue, especially Qui-gon's. I've always had trouble getting the way he sounded right. You did it with ease.

Great job and great story!
NoxWillow chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
It seems SO promising! I am fantastically excited to read this - does that make sense? oh well, thrilled to have come across this

;)
marc chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
great story, very well written
Panakin chapter 4 . 7/4/2009