Reviews for Angels
Reality Rejection Service chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
I disagree with Qui-Gon on this one, Anakin. Padme looked like she wanted to kiss you, too.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Anakin Skywalker is now (officially) the most suave character in Star Wars history.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Qui-Gon Jinn is my favorite Old Jedi Order character. Powerful enough to hold his own in a fight, almost unflappably calm, and smart enough to know when to bend the rules (and HOW to bend them) to accomplish his goal.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
"Jedi look out for their own; no one else"?

Did Anakin run into another Jedi previously? If so, they must REALLY have left a bad impression.

By the way, Anakin's statement is false. Just ask Ahsoka Tano in about twelve years.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Somehow, Anakin's infamous pickup line about angels sounds better coming from a sixteen-year-old than it does a nine-year-old. Must be the age difference.
crimsonwolf49 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Pretty please make a sequel to this story. Its one of the best AU's I have ever read.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel. I'll even Beta it for you. What do you say?
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
HORMONE TIME!
ForeverWildfire2.0 chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
So no sequel? Oh well, it was a great story.
Booklover chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Please do a sequel please I would love to see what happens in this story.
Bradley Cude chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
So Anakin meets Palpatine- and keeps his guard up. He's not as naïve as he was in the original timeline.
Bradley Cude chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Okay, now we're going AU; Obi-Wan gave Anakin a bit of a cold shoulder in the original timeline. That cold shoulder drove a wedge between the two. Here, Obi-Wan and Anakin get along rather well.
Bradley Cude chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
With great power comes great RESPONSIBILITY, Anakin- and seeing the future is one of the greatest powers of all.

But the thing about RESPONSIBILITY, Anakin, is that it's a double-edged sword; you must be careful that you don't impale yourself when stabbing the other guy.
Bradley Cude chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
You ready to roll, Anakin? The galaxy is calling.
Bradley Cude chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Geez, Anakin- you've barely known Padme for two DAYS and you're already making out on a racetrack surrounded by thousands of shocked fans.

I thought you didn't like the spotlight being on you.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »