Reviews for Angels
Samhoku chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Cool story.
chikisn2 chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
i love this story! and i like how qui gon didn't die and all but i can't imagine anyone teaching anakin BUT Obi-wan...still love this of course
xanimejunkie chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Wonderful story! Is there a sequel to this by any chance?
chibi.daydreamer chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
I have to say, this is one of my favorite SW fics on this site! So amazing. I love the idea of Anakin being older and having such cool Force abilities. Would you be doing a sequel? Cuz that would be really cool. Don't know if you would since it's such an old story, but if you are, I would LOVE to read it.
Imperial Dragon chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
Anakin got to be free and with Padme.
SoTotallyDone chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
This is such a great story...could you possible consider writing a sequel, please? It would make so much sense if you did...also, I'm sure you just restricted it, but I can't send you a pm to personally tell you how much I really liked this story...I really wish you would write a sequel...you are SUCH a great author.

I can give you some ideas if you need them, because I'm been dreaming about this story for about a week now...could you at least just respond to me and say hi? It would be great if yu could,thanks

~totalstarwarsfan-girl332:)
Periwinkle Dwarves chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Okay I reaaalllly loved this story! I know you finished it a few years ago but would you make a sequel? Pleeeaaasssee?
RobinAlicePeter5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Have you done any sequels? If not you SOOOO should!
citylights319 chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
Amazing. I love this.
jackychan92 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very nice
ProudlyIrish chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
This was absolutely fantastic i'm so happy Qui Gon survived and also that Windu was the bad jedi, i hate that guy :O

Please please write a sequel to this! please like a new version of AoTC and RoTS it would be brilliant if you did, i really want to see how anakin's control improves and the growing romance (that has to happen :D) between Ani and Padmé, i'd also be interested in how Anakins distrust of Palpatine changes things for him and what happens when Padmé becomes a senator since she seems to spend most of her time in Coruscent then so how would Anakin go with her?

Anyway i'm babbling this was a great story please write a sequel :P
xWei chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
awesome! beautiful!

:) great job
xWei chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
lol from your fanfics, u dont seem to like windu xD

cant say i dont agree :)
breakdownohh chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
This is an excellent story! I'm sad that I only just found it. You made this story so much more that just the difference in Anakin's age. And I think you ended it just perfectly, too. It didn't drag on as stories like this could do.

I would've liked to see Mace Windu's side of the story, though. I don't like him any more than the next person, but I'm curious. You gave us a hint, but I wouldn't mind a telling of the events from his perspective and his rationale behind what he did.

I know you wrote this a while ago, but I would also love to see a companion piece or something that skips to after what would have been the RotS timeline. I'd love to see all the differences from the movies and what happens differently to the characters.

Thank you for writing this wonderful fic! :)
T chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
I would love to see a sequel to this story with what happens after: training, romance, etc.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »