Reviews for Angels
breakdownohh chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
This is an excellent story! I'm sad that I only just found it. You made this story so much more that just the difference in Anakin's age. And I think you ended it just perfectly, too. It didn't drag on as stories like this could do.

I would've liked to see Mace Windu's side of the story, though. I don't like him any more than the next person, but I'm curious. You gave us a hint, but I wouldn't mind a telling of the events from his perspective and his rationale behind what he did.

I know you wrote this a while ago, but I would also love to see a companion piece or something that skips to after what would have been the RotS timeline. I'd love to see all the differences from the movies and what happens differently to the characters.

Thank you for writing this wonderful fic! :)
T chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
I would love to see a sequel to this story with what happens after: training, romance, etc.
Hieiko chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
Loved this fic. (And, like Anakin, I don't like Mace Windu much either.)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
Nice fic... I won't deny, I'd be interested in seeing a follow up.
NoxWillow chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
the story is definitley getting good but Anakin is a tad OOC, just letting you know!
Missy Skywalker chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
Fantastic story! I love the idea and the way you showed it.

I love the Anakin/Padme relationship and the Obi-wan/Anakin relationship especially.

I also loved the dialogue, especially Qui-gon's. I've always had trouble getting the way he sounded right. You did it with ease.

Great job and great story!
NoxWillow chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
It seems SO promising! I am fantastically excited to read this - does that make sense? oh well, thrilled to have come across this

;)
marc chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
great story, very well written
Panakin chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Was Shmi watching?
Panakin chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
I have one word to say... SEQUAL!
legomenta chapter 14 . 4/8/2009
please do a sequel! PLEASE!
Bluesnowman chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
Wonderful stuff I do hope that you do a sequel.
Lilliaes chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
Excellent story ...

You fleshed out the characters making them likable and believable.

I really enjoyed reading this!
JainaZekk621 chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
this was a great story! I liked it, you have a talent. :)
Xx-JabbatheShandy-xX chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
Okay, seriously, that was awesome!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a sequal! *puppy eyes* that was too good to not have a follow up!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »