Reviews for Angels
Lionmate chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
this is really good
fyd818 chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
I said this before, but I just *have* to say it again - this story is fabulous. I love the mix of old and new you're weaving together, making this story fresh and original, but still familiar enough to bring the warm memories and feelings of the "Star Wars" story we know; at the same time, creating new memories and feelings. Qui-Gon and Ani's talk at his hut was a fantastic addition, showing how Anakin is changing, his perspective of life and the Jedi altering to match what he now sees. Though there is still so much distrust and hate in him... And I like that now Anakin knows her secret, knows Padme is Queen Amidala. It adds a whole new demension to the story that wasn't there in the movie, when he thought she was just a handmaiden, not the Queen. The complexity of this story never ceases to amaze me, I enjoy every word of this story. Thank you, so much. I look forward to the next update(s).

fyd
tigermoonlight67 chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Wow, tension. Can't wait to see what happens next.
MasterRev chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Very nice chapter. Like the relationship with Qui-Gon, there is a certain distance that exists between Anakin and Padme as well. Their words, at times, are pointed; however, there is definitely an attraction between them and I like that they aren't exactly 'running' into the other's arms.

Good job!
MasterRev chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
It is very interesting to see the antagonism between Anakin and Qui-Gon. Usually, they are portrayed as exceptionally close so I like to see the angle that they arent quite as chummy. I am curious to see what Obi-Wan's reaction to this 'older' Anakin will be as well.

Great work!
firehottie chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
update again soon!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Wow, great story. I love it with this twist. It's different.
Aimed mischief chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Fantastic update! _ Though, I've gotta say; I'm beginning to miss Padme's POV. Ani's great, but I really loved Padme's, hehe. Other than that; awesome!
fyd818 chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
I love this story! I love the insight into Anakin, a different Anakin than the one we're familiar with from the movies, but still so much the same. All the elements of the story that you've brought in (I especially liked Anakin asking Padme where she hid her wings!) are blended together so easily and naturally. If I didn't know better, I would quite easily believe *this* is how the story of "The Phantom Menace" actually happened.

I also like that Ani has precognition, or something similar. How he discovered Padme's true identity, and what could befall her, was absolutely mind-blowing. I loved it. You have so many levels to this story, the complexity and the new story you've woven in with the old is simply fabulous.

I look forward to reading more of this story - it is, quite easily, one of the best I have read, ever! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!

fyd
tigermoonlight67 chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
I'm really loving this story. So, who was this 'jedi' that messed up Anakin's life? And why? I can't wait to read the next part!
dannytheodd chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
AW! that was so cool! i've never read it where it felt like i was IN the pod before! :D wow, your an amazing writer. i love the kiss at the end! :D
dannytheodd chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
whoa, another jedi sold him into slavery! ouch... awesome chapter! you keep them all completely IC! :D i'm glad for that.
MasterRev chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
I really like this concept of having Anakin a little older during TPM. I think it makes things quite interesting and it is a notion that hasn't been heavily explored previously. I really enjoy the characterizations you've written, as well as the intermingling of canon with your AU. I'm looking forward to reading where you take this.

Great job!
ILDV chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Good.
ILDV chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
GOOD:
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »