Reviews for Angels
The Black Widow1 chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
Are you by any chance planning on writing a sequel? This ending has got me begging for the rest of it.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 14 . 11/1/2008
Oh my gosh it was awesome! I love this whole idea of Anakin being the older one and Mace influencing his future - it's very clever. Will you write sequels? Please! :-D Nice work!
NorthernLights25 chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
I really liked this story. I hope you continue this story and create a sequel!
HHr Its what i believe chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I loved this story, please write more for AotC and RotS..I love these AUs, it's awesome!
tigermoonlight67 chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
This just got better and better, and I loved the ending. Sorry for not reviewing, I had no internet access the past few days, but I absolutely love this fic!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
I just finished reading your ,I loved it.

Looking forward to see you writing another perhaps.
Temari's Angel chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
This was a very lovely story, I cant wait for next one. I hope you up load those soon.

xoxo

Temari's Angel
mlhkvh5 chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
I remember reading this story on the other site, and I just read it again. It is amazing! I really love the way you write Anakin and Padme, this was much better with QuiGon living. I think its great he is going to train Anakin. If you do a sequel, you have many readers who would love to read it! Thank you for taking the time to write!
MasterRev chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. Hope to see a sequel in the not too distant future!
MasterRev chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
Very ominous update. Interesting that Anakin could read Palpy, although I'm not surprised. It seems Qui-Gon is okay with his fate, but strangely, Anakin is too for the most part. Great build up to what I think will be a lot of surprises. Look forward to reading more!
MasterRev chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Interesting exchange. Nice to see the Obi-Wan of this time period not so condescending and open minded to Anakin's predictions. Good job!
badkidoh chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
great story .
sequel?
Aninonymous chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
This is good! Different but very good!

I like that Anakin isnt going to be a member of the Jedi, I always thought he would have been better off thatt way!

Its also a good thing that he is catching on to Palpy!

Are you going to do the Episode II and II AU?

I really hope so! Please!
Admiral Lily chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
An absolutely wonderful story. I like your attempts at AU for this fandom. Well done. Off to see what else you have to offer to the fanfic world.
Admiral Lily chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Dude, I saw that coming and it was still a surprise. It's official. You've got me hooked.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »