Reviews for Angels
Admiral Lily chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
An absolutely wonderful story. I like your attempts at AU for this fandom. Well done. Off to see what else you have to offer to the fanfic world.
Admiral Lily chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Dude, I saw that coming and it was still a surprise. It's official. You've got me hooked.
The Summer Breeze chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
aww it's over already?

amazing story!

although i do wish you would continue!

lol

great job!
kay10197 chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
This was a fantastic fic! :)
Admiral Lily chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
Talk about a cliffie. Seriously, I'd have died if I had to wait to see the reactions on this one. :)
Lionmate chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
the butterfly effect
Admiral Lily chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
This is already an excellent story. I've not even finished and I already want to go read everything else you've written. Well done.

My favorite part of this chapter has to be the question "Do you judge all species, races, professions and ways of life by your first encounter or do you allow individuals of each to make their own impressions despite your original apathy?"

I've never been able to word it so eloquently but this is the perfect phrasing for a thought I myself have had on many occasions.
fyd818 chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
Wow! Beautiful, beautiful work - on the last 3 chapters, and on the fic in general! This was very nice to come home from college to, even though I was a little sad when I found out the story is over now. But I think you did a fabulous job, I love this AU! I'm very happy that Qui-Gon survived, though I am a little worried about what that could possibly mean for the future, and how that could tip the balance of what's been going on. How could the future change, seeing as there is someone alive who wasn't supposed to be before? That brings me to something else - I'm so glad you left the ending open! Personally, I would love to see you continue this AU in episodes II & I. I love the world you've created here, the tapestries for the backgrounds for the characters, and the things you did to make this so unique and different.

Thank you, thank you, thank you again for this fabulous story! I look forward to reading more "Star Wars" fic from you in the future!

*hug*

~fyd
Magnadude88 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I don't review much, except for really exceptional stories. I truly believe you have a gift for story-telling. My only argument about this story is that, it should be longer; more suspense.
Jace chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
Is this fic a repost? I remember seeing this before. Perhaps it was on another site?
Nicole chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
Wow, I'm impressed! You update so fast! I love your story line, having Anakin older then Padme is an interesting little twist.

The thing about Master Windu was a cool turn of events too, Though I hadn't expected Anakin to just launch himself at the guy!

All in all, good work. I look forward to reading the rest!
eclectisms chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
criminy, you update fast. o_o

anyways, hello! this was really cool, like his outburst at windu, then the vision testing thing at the council, with all the images kinda swirling around him! :D i liked it! cant wat for more!
ILDV chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
Good.
ILDV chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
Good.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
great chapter on 9 10 11 .
update soon