Reviews for Angels
badkidoh chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
great chapter on 9 10 11 .
update soon
The Summer Breeze chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
wow, you're by far the best updater ever!

great chapters!

i loved the interaction between Anakin and Padme :D

i cant wait to see how their relationship progresses!

update soon!
fyd818 chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
First of all - thank you, thank you, thank you for the rapid update - 3 chapters at once! I was so happy when I found the updates in my e-box. I've enjoyed reading them all.

Oh, it's so hard to find what to say, I enjoyed all the chapters so very much! I must admit, I didn't see the fact that it was Mace Windu who had destroyed Anakin's life. That was a fabulous twist. I loved all the scenes in the Jedi Council's room, brilliant. The light touches of humor, with Padme's line to Sabe about her being perfectly safe in a room of Jedi masters, then her blasting through the door and Yoda saying a knock would have been enough, were a lovely and much-needed touch of levity in an otherwise very serious story. Anakin's visions in the Council's chamber nearly brought *me* to my knees of the chair. You told it with such amazing detail, and clarity - it was like I was watching it happen. And Palpatine - you write him so very well, exactly like Palpatine in the movies. That mix of age-old wisdom, and evil sliminess, perfect. I just can't say this enough, thank you for this wonderful story. Thank you, thank you. I eagerly look forward to the next updates!

Savage-Stiletto chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Anakin is such a typical 16-year-old, lol.

You've written a superb story, Jade-Max! I look forward to the next chapter!
fyd818 chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
I absolutely adored Obi-Wan and Ani's conversation! I like that they're connecting, at least a little. I sincerely hope they can keep on track, and become good friends. You did a magnificant job of showing Ani's being overwhelmed by coming to Courscant - going from a place like Tatooine to the hustle and bustle of Courscant had to be a hard adjustment for him, and they didn't get to show any of that in the movie. The scene where Ani almost kissed Padme was beautifully written, you built up the tension so well - magnificant. Anakin's encounter with Palpatine was very interesting indeed - I got a tight knot in my gut when they first encountered him, and it grew larger when Anakin wasn't able to see his future, like everyone else. Hopefully he'll keep pursuing that, and figure out in time that the Senator of Naboo isn't all he says he is. . .

Thank you so much for these updates - I eagerly look forward to the next! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!

dannytheodd chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
aw, he didn't kiss her... :( good story tho! you update really fast... o.0 so many chapters at once... :O omj. yeah, palpatine's creepy. will he have a bond with palpatine or will he distrust the man? anyways, cant wait for the next chapter! :D
The Summer Breeze chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Oh my gosh!

They kissed!

I was so happy to see new chapters!

Update soon!
badkidoh chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
this is different in a good way. update soon .
Temari's Angel chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
So far I like where this is going but I would like to see different pov's. Since 12:57 I most cut this short.

xoxo

Temari's Angel
Lionmate chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
this is really good
fyd818 chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
I said this before, but I just *have* to say it again - this story is fabulous. I love the mix of old and new you're weaving together, making this story fresh and original, but still familiar enough to bring the warm memories and feelings of the "Star Wars" story we know; at the same time, creating new memories and feelings. Qui-Gon and Ani's talk at his hut was a fantastic addition, showing how Anakin is changing, his perspective of life and the Jedi altering to match what he now sees. Though there is still so much distrust and hate in him... And I like that now Anakin knows her secret, knows Padme is Queen Amidala. It adds a whole new demension to the story that wasn't there in the movie, when he thought she was just a handmaiden, not the Queen. The complexity of this story never ceases to amaze me, I enjoy every word of this story. Thank you, so much. I look forward to the next update(s).

tigermoonlight67 chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Wow, tension. Can't wait to see what happens next.
MasterRev chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Very nice chapter. Like the relationship with Qui-Gon, there is a certain distance that exists between Anakin and Padme as well. Their words, at times, are pointed; however, there is definitely an attraction between them and I like that they aren't exactly 'running' into the other's arms.

Good job!
MasterRev chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
It is very interesting to see the antagonism between Anakin and Qui-Gon. Usually, they are portrayed as exceptionally close so I like to see the angle that they arent quite as chummy. I am curious to see what Obi-Wan's reaction to this 'older' Anakin will be as well.

Great work!