Reviews for From Scratch Series Part 6: Liaisons
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Yummy :-) hot and steamy without being blatan, very tastefult. Me likes. A lot! Kyp is definitely my favorite male character in the SW universe, especially because of all his contradictions. And the way you write him, he's hot too. Love your work in general, you're such a great writer. And little scenes like these make my (work)day.
Elkin Hardcoves chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
The largest problem with conveying a message in this format is the absence of tone, which is often vital in getting something across. I hope then that at the least you get this in spirit, as it is not meant to be an angry criticism, but rather a mere case of something a kin to confusion. With that so noted, let us proceed. I have had the pleasure, and it has been an extreme pleasure of reading some of your work and throughout the entire time have found it highly praise worthy. You have a fine skill in capturing the fill and nature of the characters in your works and bringing in, for the most part, plots, that seem to expand upon, or fill in junctions missing with in the lore as a whole; in many cases improving upon it.

Now, here comes the proverbial “but”

I just finished going through “From Scratch Series Part 6: Liaisons” and am curious as to how you arrived at the point you did? I am afraid I have trouble working it in with the established Personality Profile of Kyp, and in general other’s reactions to him. The fact he’s a mass murderer is still in everyone’s mind, and he did some things during the war, which, while not common knowledge, would if known make anyone selecting him for a sexual partner unlikely. Even if it was for a no strings attached affair. I also know that he said to Jana that he had know interest in such things at one point, but it’s possible, although unlikely, that this has changed over time. I am merely asking to understand rational, nothing more, thanks, most respectfully, Elkin.
echotheinferno chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
*shakes head* oh kyp...
emjalen chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Oh my... well. Let no one ever tell you that you can't write some very... charged sex scenes. Kyp may be old, but hot damn. Very nice. Me like it. Out of curiosity... is Kayla another one-night stand, or were you hinting at a possible relationship there?