Reviews for and here we go, a dancing in circles
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Woo, go crack pairings! XD I'm kinda a hard-core Destiel-shipper myself, so I was kinda going "Cas, you're gay, what're you doing?!" throughout this, but it was still really good! :) You're a brilliant writer, can't wait to read more of your stuff! XD
Anon chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Ruby2.0/Castiel FTW . I am sorry but I ship them so hard! You know that classic tale of Angels and Demons just attracts you! :)
SierraKathleen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This pairing isn't my typical cup of tea, but I really thought you did this excellently! Cas and Ruby... interesting. Nicely done!

Do I still get that cookie? ;)
Katherine chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Castiel/Ruby is a guilty pleasure of mine because I can't stand Ruby and I'm of the "Dean/Cas FTW" variety. Lol so, it's weird for me to even admit to it.

Anyways, I can never find any Castiel/Ruby fic! I loved this though...more chapters maybe ?
FamousImmortal chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
haha nice,I actually liked this
Saoirse agus amach chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I really enjoyed this! It sounds crazy but I'm digging the Castiel/Ruby pairing. More chapters, maybe?
CrazyOnDisplay chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
As odd as a pairing as this is...its so exciting and awesome! The mere thought of a demon and angel getting together...its so enticing!

Hats off to you...for not only making the first Castiel/Ruby fic/oneshot...but for also making an AWESOME one!

I really think you should consider doing a story...or more oneshots about the two! Or maybe throw a little Dean into the mix...thats interesting...hmm...

This has got my brain tingling!
NinjaMayhewe chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
hmm...not what I expected.
Rozie chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is amazing.. there should be more castiel/ruby storys *hint hint* or more chapters *less subtle hint* :-P
cirana chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
gd fic
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I reviewed on LJ and i'll review here this story is exellent keep up the great work and write more. :D
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow. This is powerful. And also strangely erotic. Good work.

~Panther
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Did you watcj the Tales From The Darkside episode Let The Games Begin? Lol. Great job. Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.