Reviews for My Evil Angel
Rangers4ever chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
That's was super adorable!
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Oh this was just perfect! Thank you!

~*PPT*~
Elizabeth404 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Your stories have kept me from my essays for far too long, its wonderful!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I don't really ship the pairing. However, I liked it. Keep on writing, mate!
E arth. K id. T ree. H ugger chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Naww. Adorable.
Lycoris B chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Ah :) I like this fic, it's fluffy and I likey fluffy _
hogwartsismydrug chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
ROFLMAO

*pets fluff-monster*

the last chapter was very good. loved it.

first chapter left me wanting more :) verry good :D

~~

Alex.
Ang922 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Wowowowowowowowowow! I loved the end of the first chapter, but I loved the second chapter's end even more!
Boogum chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
YAY! I got a happy ending. Now I can be happy again.

"I could only change its form–either passionate love or passionate hate. The emotions were just channeled into a different path. They were still there."

I really liked that description. It's a lovely way of saying it, and very fitting for this story.

My sleepiness is kicking in again, which makes my eloquence go to crap, but I did really like this, and I'm very, very happy you had that fluffy little end. I don't think my mood could have handled a sad ending.
Boogum chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OH MY GOSH! YOU EVIL GIRL! EVIL!

This was good, but oh so cruel. Poor Ginny. I felt so sorry for her. I must say, though, you capture Draco really well. This version of Draco reminds me a lot of Rowan's "Cruel" Draco.

So I liked this chapter, and now I shall read the next to discover what happens. Perhaps I will get a happy ending...
Trigiani Blue chapter 2 . 5/7/2009

Thats just hilarious.
Hybrid-Kothari chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
That was GREAT!

well done!

The moment I read the second line of this chapter, I was already super deeper into the story. You have a way with words that just captures your whole attention,and that, Starlit,it is a very good feature to have in ones work, and what makes a good writer among other small things that comes with time.

About the plot: Ginnys POV was very real for me. It's one of the best illustrations I've seen. And I enjoy every single line of it and her feelings in regards to everything. Draco, well, I will say that you keep him real, and true to his role.

I melted in this part:

“I'm making you see the light. You're very pretty, you know that, Ginevra?” he answered, pronouncing my name delicately. The trembling ensued.

“And I’m perfect.” He drew me closer to him, and all my resolve broke, and I allowed myself willingly to feel his hard, muscular body against mine.

And HE almost made me cry in this one:

I stared at him, bewildered, horrified.

“Hate me,” he repeated, his voice still soft.

Because ...” he took a deep, shuddering breath. “That’s how it should be. It’s ... better that way.” His voice was muted, velvet soft.
Anna Scathach chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
a fluff-monster? definitely, cause this was just what i needed...
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I loved it... Ketchup head?

Lol :D

Thats cute!

Love the fluff! :D

I see nothing wrong with this wonderful fic... except I wish it was longer...

Loved the fic though! The good side one and everything seems to be okay between them now.

Great job! :D