Reviews for Iron & Irony: Second Encounters
charbel jamous chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
i am really fascinated ... great great great work i would never dreamed how someone can combine house with iron man , and if you can maybe put the avengers plot inside ... damn it would really be blowing ... house is wonderful great speechless , please write something with house , and the avengers, and some others great things maybe something related to stargate i dont know but it will be worth while i think :)
Corona 1 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
As with the prequel, this was a fantastic read. A good plot, good characterisations, and the interactions between House and Stark were good fun. Loved it.
charliebrown1234 chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Another score of wow. How do you write like this? Where do the ideas come from? You're so brilliant it's like you're a female Steven Moffat for Iron Man! Everyone's in character, I laughed out loud a few times and Tony and House's banter and your bad guy was actually scary. Fantastic job! I will be reading the rest of your work as soon as possible! :D

Barb chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
AMAZING! I loved the sequel, just as good as the original. Thick plot, so in character, and brilliantly written from start to finish.
NobodiesBuisness chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
hey i've read both stories and i love them both. tony and house makes for great comedy. you know with all the sarcasm and witty name-calling. awesome story. loved it
wingnut chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Just wanted to give a shout out for a great fic! and I rarely watch House...but it truely is a convincing crossover! Thanks & keep it up when ya can!
sunkissedvampire chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
Truly an amazing story, both of them! I saw them and thought that they seemed like an interesting pair (the shows, lol, not House and Tony) You seem to balance out angst and action with just the right amount of light comedy. House saying it was a cool way to die had me laughing gorever, and then when he said "I hurt, therefore I am" Had me rolling on the floor. This was certianly a good idea, I'm kinda sad to hear that there won't be a third installment, but that's okay XD It was fun!
Frozen Bacon chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
this story is my arc reactor! that sounds REALLY corny -_-
ImLostForever chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
well done! i love both your ironman/house fics! a great read!
jolinar-rosha livejournal chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
I can simple not believe how utterly AMAZING this story is! Everything was handled beautifully, the action was cool, the suspence had me on the edge of my seat, and the characters were portrayed beautifully! Especially House and Tony, who I'm guessing must be quite hard to write. Oh the wit! Me loved the wit!

well done!
Blackdex chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Hehe, very nice. ciao
Stormwinddcon.stormwindgmail chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Plot Hole detected!

Iron Man EMP'd the whole area. How did metal eater virus in small portable and therefore unshielded container survived?

Otherwise - awesome story.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
Nice bit of work, I have to admit.

There might have been a lack of House’s team this time around, but after the emphasis on House’s ‘style’ of problem in the previous story- with the group needing to cure Tony of that nanovirus- the shift to a more “Iron Man”-esque problem certainly worked out well.

Your addition of War Machine was another good touch, your description of the armour as focusing on raw power in contrast to the Iron Man armour’s focus on speed and manoeuvrability making the strengths of the two different armours very clear (Plus, of course, you actually had him serve a PURPOSE in the plot beyond just extra firepower).

Admittedly, I do wish you’d included the Mandarin himself in this story rather than have him continue to rely on his followers- how can a guy that powerful be THIS ‘afraid’ (For lack of a better term) to show himself?-, but it’s a relatively minor flaw in the grand scheme.

Keep up the good work!

(Hey; maybe when “Iron Man 2” comes out you could do a sequel to this story that basically incorporates House into the film’s plot?)
Autumnights chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
Omg this story was fabulous! I liked the first one but this was even better! You kept me up half the night, I couldn't stop reading it. At one o'clock I was like 'It’s getting late...' Two o'clock, 'I need to stop...' Three o'clock 'Omg this is so amazing I can't handle any more...' So I went to sleep, woke up later, and started reading again! BWA! It was just so good! Lol Tony's such an idiot. He couldn't have set the EMP off once they left? Hahaha. But it was a great plot twist. And wonderful humor from House and Stark. What a splendid pair. . Oh I'm so happy right now. My dopamine levels are flying off the chart because of this story. _ Well I'm gonna go roll around in a field of daisies now, until next time! And I hope there is a next time. These stories are too good to end.
Valforwing chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
your iron and irony fics rock

even though i have no clue about the tv show house...the closest thing ive seen to that is Scrubs and CSI.

oh maybe your next fic can have a morse humerous approach.

scrubs/house? or scrubs/iron man or scrubs/ironman/house?

...that just got me to thinking of how funny it would be if JD and Turk had their own suits XD
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »