Reviews for Iron & Irony: Second Encounters
Anna Katari chapter 10 . 6/8
Great story. It's awesome reading about new adventures Iron Man and House. Great idea. I hope, that you write soon next part ;)
fernix13 chapter 10 . 5/1
Great story, you actually handled all that med-talk, you described situations in depth but you didn't bore me to death with describing how each guard looked liked or what was he armed with...
Story was simple, interesting and dialogues between characters felt real, that is more than i can say about most stories i read here.
Great job, i hope to see more.
charbel jamous chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
i am really fascinated ... great great great work i would never dreamed how someone can combine house with iron man , and if you can maybe put the avengers plot inside ... damn it would really be blowing ... house is wonderful great speechless , please write something with house , and the avengers, and some others great things maybe something related to stargate i dont know but it will be worth while i think :)
Corona 1 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
As with the prequel, this was a fantastic read. A good plot, good characterisations, and the interactions between House and Stark were good fun. Loved it.
charliebrown1234 chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Another score of wow. How do you write like this? Where do the ideas come from? You're so brilliant it's like you're a female Steven Moffat for Iron Man! Everyone's in character, I laughed out loud a few times and Tony and House's banter and your bad guy was actually scary. Fantastic job! I will be reading the rest of your work as soon as possible! :D

~charliebrown1234
Barb chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
AMAZING! I loved the sequel, just as good as the original. Thick plot, so in character, and brilliantly written from start to finish.
Gabesmyname chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
hey i've read both stories and i love them both. tony and house makes for great comedy. you know with all the sarcasm and witty name-calling. awesome story. loved it
wingnut chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Just wanted to give a shout out for a great fic! and I rarely watch House...but it truely is a convincing crossover! Thanks & keep it up when ya can!
sunkissedvampire chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
Truly an amazing story, both of them! I saw them and thought that they seemed like an interesting pair (the shows, lol, not House and Tony) You seem to balance out angst and action with just the right amount of light comedy. House saying it was a cool way to die had me laughing gorever, and then when he said "I hurt, therefore I am" Had me rolling on the floor. This was certianly a good idea, I'm kinda sad to hear that there won't be a third installment, but that's okay XD It was fun!
Frozen Bacon chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
this story is my arc reactor! that sounds REALLY corny -_-
ImLostForever chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
well done! i love both your ironman/house fics! a great read!
jolinar-rosha livejournal chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
I can simple not believe how utterly AMAZING this story is! Everything was handled beautifully, the action was cool, the suspence had me on the edge of my seat, and the characters were portrayed beautifully! Especially House and Tony, who I'm guessing must be quite hard to write. Oh the wit! Me loved the wit!

well done!
Blackdex chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Hehe, very nice. ciao
Stormwinddcon.stormwindgmail chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Plot Hole detected!

Iron Man EMP'd the whole area. How did metal eater virus in small portable and therefore unshielded container survived?

Otherwise - awesome story.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
Nice bit of work, I have to admit.

There might have been a lack of House’s team this time around, but after the emphasis on House’s ‘style’ of problem in the previous story- with the group needing to cure Tony of that nanovirus- the shift to a more “Iron Man”-esque problem certainly worked out well.

Your addition of War Machine was another good touch, your description of the armour as focusing on raw power in contrast to the Iron Man armour’s focus on speed and manoeuvrability making the strengths of the two different armours very clear (Plus, of course, you actually had him serve a PURPOSE in the plot beyond just extra firepower).

Admittedly, I do wish you’d included the Mandarin himself in this story rather than have him continue to rely on his followers- how can a guy that powerful be THIS ‘afraid’ (For lack of a better term) to show himself?-, but it’s a relatively minor flaw in the grand scheme.

Keep up the good work!

(Hey; maybe when “Iron Man 2” comes out you could do a sequel to this story that basically incorporates House into the film’s plot?)