Reviews for The Madness of Suzumiya Haruhi
DMZaragoza chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
This ending totally ships Kyon and Nagato. I love it! Great read!
I am Yuki Nagato chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
LOL Kyon is the Fullmetal Alchemist.
Max Peck chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
While some could argue there have been more original or more engrossing fanfics, the fact remains that this is one of the most SATISFYING I have ever read. And I consider that something, having been a FanFic reader for quite a while now.

I though Disappearence was a tour-de-force and deserving of it's warm reception, but the treatment of Yuki when it was all said and done left me feeling a little empty. This fic really built on the universe and core characters of the original anime and rectified that emptiness in a way I felt did justice to Yuki's character without sacrificing anything of the others.

You also made a wise decision by touching on the Yuki v. Haruhi secret love-triangle, but without explicitly leaning to either side, effectively keeping the sexual/romantic tension in play without making it jarring or taking away from the actual plot. Well played.

Final words: You bet I'm going to recommend this to every Haruhi fan I know.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
What the hell just happened?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Did Kyon mention a Pheonix Down?
Endless Strategy Games chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Sorry, this chapter just fell apart. I commend your efforts, but I'm stopping here.
Endless Strategy Games chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
"after running away from something I secretly desired." This sentence just felt wrong. If everyone is acting according to their true emotions, shouldn't he have stayed?

'It can't be done.' She whispered shakily. 'The data can't be manipulated like that. If I were to try, then my psyche would shut down completely, and I would need to be replaced.'

This sentence got me thinking. How has everyone in the world not noticed this? I thought it was just the SOS brigade, but the above sentence implies that the entire world is under the effect. Also, it seemed like the scene with Nagato was too similar to the one from Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, and it began too suddenly.

I was on the verge of dropping this fic, but you gave a pretty good chapter hook, so I'll keep reading.
Endless Strategy Games chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
"Haruhi stepped towards me, our toes almost touching. Her face was somewhat anxious and hesitant, but still held that familiar unshakable confidence."

The above sentence bugged me. I don't see how anyone could look anxious and confident simultaneously. That aside, it was a good chapter. I hope the reason behind Kyon's arm and everything else gets properly explained. I don't think that you wrote the Mikuru scene well enough, it was only vaguely clear why Kyon was so taken aback. In the Remote Snowy Mountain syndrome chapter, he didn't escape a similar situation until he knew that the Mikuru was a fake. He should have alluded to that, and explained his thought process more.
Endless Strategy Games chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Getting better. This chapter had me rather engrossed. You wrote the dialogue true to form and consistent. I really want to see where you're going with this.
Endless Strategy Games chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Another setup chapter. It was just decent, around the same quality as the last one. It managed to hold my interest, though I would have liked a more elaborate explanation on the situation from Nagato; what she said was rather unclear.
Endless Strategy Games chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I think it's a fairly good setup, whether you do something impressive with it I shall see. Your writing decent, you managed to get Kyon's character and verbal style to some degree, though there's a lot to improve on.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
So that's what the problem is, huh? Quick, someone call Touma in for a little handshake!
The Hidden Lostar chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
It's been a while since a longer Haru fic grabbed a me this effectively. I should have read this long ago... or maybe I shouldn't have, because now I have this time to enjoy it!
Magus1108 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Great story! I quite enjoyed this through the end. The thing with Taniguchi rather bugs me, still, but otherwise a great read. Keep up the wonderful work!
Magus1108 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Well, this is sure an interesting start! I shall have to read more, and just see what Kyon's gotten himself into this time...