Reviews for The Banquet
Lidil chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I can just hear them.

Thanks for the laughter.
Alitchen chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Realy realy good story, liked it very much. Thanks :)
Camlem chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
"Ditto."

Hahaha I lolled, House would totally do that :D

Well, what to say? This was absolutely awesome, and House DOES look hot in a suit.

Great story, thanks :p
Daya chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw that was really cute. Something that is not one of the usual thing to be said about House/Wilson.

I liked the way you kept the charactes natural. I did not feel as though they have been exchanged into some ... weird trashy copies of themselves.

particularly the dialog was well done! It's a shame that you've moved on from house fics ...
Mekare184 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
*g*

This sounds very typical House. Kiss Wilson in a public place in front of donors and staff and see how he reacts *headshake*
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
"i have skills. mad skills." haha, i totally lol-ed at that for a good five min, at least. great job yet again!
Wafflansypus chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Lovely job with House's dialogue, it was very realistic. I snickered almost the whole way through this.
getaiyou chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh wow.

What a way to do it man.

I would so like to see the frills and bow.
EleanorLilyPotter chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I'd just come to terms with my long long denied love for House/Wilson slash over a youtube video and I came straight here desperate for fanfiction about them. This was the first story i found and I feel so lucky right now! It's incredibly hard to find a IC House and you really nailed it! And the anticipation, the slight heartache, the sexual tension, all combined together so wonderfully! Thank you, really, thank you so much!
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Sweet
Mrs. Barnes chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
You are brilliant! you have their personalities down pat. as i was reading i kept thinking "yeah, they would SO say that!" or "typical House move". simply stunning-one of the best Hilson oneshots i've ever read. keep up the good work!

PS-LOVED: "if i'm needy, it's only because you need needy." so true and so very romantic!
The Village Voice chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is amazing! I can so see this happening. Everyone is in character, and it's insanely adorable! I love it!
Greth chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
that was just great! wonderful! thanks for the good story to read 8D
bloodred sapphire chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
aw. this is really cute and sweet. you captured their characters perfectly. you did great. good job. _ keep rocking. \m/