Reviews for Picture Perfect
Sasha Naruto chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
...That Was Very Very Very Very Very Rude And Bad Of You To Block Me (Especially Without Sending Me A Single Message BACK)Neon-Fantasy!

I Kept Apologizing To You Over And Over (I Even Added You As My Dear Beloved Friend For All ETERNITY And FOREVER And MORE And BEYOND ALL OF THAT)And How Did You Repaid Me Hmm?! How Bub?!

There Is A Big Difference Between You And Me In That I Would Never Ever Block You (You Can Still Send Me Messages And I Won't Block You...There Is A Question However Whether I Will Answer Those Messages Or NOT)Pal

I Know That You Are There(In Fact You Blocked Me Which Is A Proof That You Are There And Active)Pity,I Have Soo Many New Stuff And Things To Tell You As Well As Stories Ideas And Reviews Too
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Or at least say if you are not going to complete the story don't just leave it there without saying anything.
Suzzzzzy chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
Dude it's been like 6 years ppl are waiting for an update because they love your story and want more please update.
derpreader chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Where the heck are you?! Finish it! I'm desperate here! Onegai!
Azuma chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Can you please include a scene where both azuma and kahoko are locked in a room not deliberately but something like getting stuck in a lift and kahoko getting uncomfortable to talk to him because of her confusions with nami OR something similar to that ? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaassssseeeee
Sakura chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
When is the next chapter going to release? Reading it for the third time and am anticipting for hapter 15. Please do it fast
Kamisama no angel chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Oh my! What a intresting story... Yet such a master piece is kept incomplete. I wonder why? Its been a lot of time since u updated. Why? Plz continu writing. Its a awesom story. Isnt it kinda cruel to let ur readers be hanging at d cliff? Update soon plz.
Backlash29 chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
What happened to you!? You used to be one of my fave authors of all time until you disappeared!
Back in the day, I could always depend on you to publish regularly and lengthy chapters, but you haven't updated this story is five years. I really hope everything is all right with you!

Sincerely,

A sad fangirl
the honest reader chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Oh, it's killing me that I nearly overlooked your story because I didn't see anything special in the first chapter for one reason or another. I recently started watching 'Trinity Blood' and found one you wonderful fics, after going though all of them I decided to see what else you wrote and low and behold this story that i passed on comes up. I finally started to read instead of skim and dear god what a great writer you are!

I mean, the characterizations are great, especially, Azuma. I've read other stories, where he comes off too evil to the point of being abusive or so nice that it's sickening. But Azuma in your story is the right amount of dark and light. His inner thoughts are hilarious when he's in his princely mode. He's such lovable manipulative bastard, seriously. Kahoko is bit on the slow side, sometimes I just want to throttle the girl, she is just so clueless, but at least she somewhat catching on. And Nami, I know you said you like her, but she is without a complete irritant, I share Azuma's feeling in regards to her, I really do...

Now, I knew going in to read your fic that it has not been updated in five years, and now it pains me to have to stop at chapter 14. I prepared myself for it, but now that I'm here, it's just killing me. I hope you are in good health, alive and well and that soon you come back and finish your masterpiece here. Please! They made a new 'La Corda' series that's got to be a good enough reason to get back into this anime, it made me come back to it. So, please come back! Or at least give an update as to the status and say you'll continue, Azuma has been waiting to shine for five years give the guy his due!
Picandy chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Uwaaaah I'm blushing so hard! This story is amazing!
Tbh, I ship Kahako with everyone, but I find this couple to be an extremely cute couple and. 3
nisdas32 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Even though this FanFic has been updated for 5 years, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE UPDATE! I NEED CLOSURE HAHA PLEASEEE
archevil chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Please. Updated. It's been 5 years..m T_T.
Continue y..
Gbu
Kaira chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kaira chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
I love Len Tsukimori for Kahoko Hino... But Azuma Yunoki might take Len's place..
Kairan chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
It may be just a fanfic but it makes me go "OMG" a lot! Especially he told her that you owe me and let me watch you undress? OMG