Reviews for Picture Perfect
Kamisama no angel chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Oh my! What a intresting story... Yet such a master piece is kept incomplete. I wonder why? Its been a lot of time since u updated. Why? Plz continu writing. Its a awesom story. Isnt it kinda cruel to let ur readers be hanging at d cliff? Update soon plz.
Backlash29 chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
What happened to you!? You used to be one of my fave authors of all time until you disappeared!
Back in the day, I could always depend on you to publish regularly and lengthy chapters, but you haven't updated this story is five years. I really hope everything is all right with you!

Sincerely,

A sad fangirl
the honest reader chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Oh, it's killing me that I nearly overlooked your story because I didn't see anything special in the first chapter for one reason or another. I recently started watching 'Trinity Blood' and found one you wonderful fics, after going though all of them I decided to see what else you wrote and low and behold this story that i passed on comes up. I finally started to read instead of skim and dear god what a great writer you are!

I mean, the characterizations are great, especially, Azuma. I've read other stories, where he comes off too evil to the point of being abusive or so nice that it's sickening. But Azuma in your story is the right amount of dark and light. His inner thoughts are hilarious when he's in his princely mode. He's such lovable manipulative bastard, seriously. Kahoko is bit on the slow side, sometimes I just want to throttle the girl, she is just so clueless, but at least she somewhat catching on. And Nami, I know you said you like her, but she is without a complete irritant, I share Azuma's feeling in regards to her, I really do...

Now, I knew going in to read your fic that it has not been updated in five years, and now it pains me to have to stop at chapter 14. I prepared myself for it, but now that I'm here, it's just killing me. I hope you are in good health, alive and well and that soon you come back and finish your masterpiece here. Please! They made a new 'La Corda' series that's got to be a good enough reason to get back into this anime, it made me come back to it. So, please come back! Or at least give an update as to the status and say you'll continue, Azuma has been waiting to shine for five years give the guy his due!
Picandy chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Uwaaaah I'm blushing so hard! This story is amazing!
Tbh, I ship Kahako with everyone, but I find this couple to be an extremely cute couple and. 3
nisdas32 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Even though this FanFic has been updated for 5 years, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE UPDATE! I NEED CLOSURE HAHA PLEASEEE
archevil chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Please. Updated. It's been 5 years..m T_T.
Continue y..
Gbu
Kaira chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kaira chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
I love Len Tsukimori for Kahoko Hino... But Azuma Yunoki might take Len's place..
Kairan chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
It may be just a fanfic but it makes me go "OMG" a lot! Especially he told her that you owe me and let me watch you undress? OMG
Rui chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Please please please update i NEED chapter 15! Im in love with your story you portray the characters soooo well .. Nami is kinda getting on my nerves though but your wonderful wrighting skills and all the Azuma X Kahoko moments keep me reading please update
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
sigamos que me esta gustando
realitychq chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
its good. more please
Lekaiel chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Arg, as much as I like your story, Yunoki is getting on my nerves! xD It's just, I don't like one bit what he keep saying about Hino being his "toy". Even if I know that in the end he is going to end up in love with her, all I see right now is his astounding selfishness. I mean, he is playing with her, using her for her own entertaiment like she is a posession; he even knows that he is going to hurt her in the end, and he doesn't allow people who really care for Hino (like Tsuchiura or Hihara) get near her out of unfounded jealousy. Moreover, he kept getting angry with her for things that she doesn't do on purpose, and he even "punish" her like she deserved that! He is... quite annoying in that aspect, really XD I like him, kind off, but sometimes I wish that Kahoko would get back at him with something or say something witty for a change x'D He is the one who deserves a "punishment" haha.

Anyway, I hope that you don't abandon this fic, because I saw that there have been years since you last updated. Ah, and sorry for my English xD
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013