Reviews for In the Case of Asuka Langley Sohryu
shit
ffanpan chapter 18 . 5/7/2020
Fun read
AsukaLangleySorrow chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
Ugh, well, I've no idea whether you'll even see this or not, but this fic is one of my favorites of all time. It really helped me get through my exams and kind of sort out things in my head. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece! Every character seems so canon, and the plot is really considered, too.
And if you'll actually see this review (which i have very little hope of) would you let me translate your fic to Russian and publish it on a service similar to this so the more people could enjoy it?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
No offense, but the entire idea of 'enjoying your child hood' is ridiculous.

Read 'do hard things'. It summarizes what I'm talking about.
Pinkarray chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
I think you're keeping Asuka quite in-character in this chapter. I'm loving how your starting to depict her character so far. And I love the way you write Hikari, too. You write Evangelion pretty well. I also like how you decided to make this story take place in-between episodes of the series. I always wanted to see Asuka and the other characters going to see a psychologist. This is a pretty good rewrite of evangelion.
Pinkarray chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
this story is interesting, but I wouldn't think Asuka would try to hurt herself by tearing open her scalp?
its okay but It honestly felt like a rei and asuka pairing.
There was so much detail about asuka Asia and Rei's bond, with just a hint of asuka and shinji being together.
AGK572 chapter 18 . 4/20/2017
Kayla Elliott chapter 4 . 4/7/2017
Rei's voice being hoarse? More like monotone and soft, like a whisper almost, most of the time.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
This is some garbage tier shit right here.
x-izziechan-x chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read. Beyond your skillful writing, I adore the way you weaved many canon events into your story: it read like a happier version of NGE. I've always wondered where the psychologists were, and I'm so happy you addressed that in this story. Bravo, Bravo!
Flamewulf chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Excellent depiction of Asuka. Many thanks for sharing your story with us.
Gemini011 chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
All right! Completely redeemed! I am so glad I pushed through chapter 14 (and 15 too, though it wasn't nearly so bad as 14) and finished this. Honestly I think you should give thought to rewriting chapter 14, because it really doesn't hold up to the quality of the rest of the fic.

I am very glad so see that you were able to recapture the quality of writing and storytelling that you demonstrated in the early chapters. Very satisfied with your ending. :)

Thanks for writing!