Reviews for A Supremely Bright Idea
watchheart8969 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Awwwhh this was really good! I cried like a baby when i realized that the baby was killed by obidiah ughh i hate him but it was really good i lovee stories that can make feel what the characters are going through and i think you captured that good job :)
missyizzy chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
This was such a good story to read. Very sad that it wasn't continued
OracleGoddessOfDelphi chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Wow my friend. Irony.
randomreader19 chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Talk about f%$&int amazing. The way tu write is just full of emotion and inspiration for me who is writing a book I'm glad that the relationship advanced slowly and not right when they git back they got married. I am admitting that i cried when i read about the abortion pills Abortion goes against all of my beleifs and i was like Obi you son of bit%&. Anyway you did an AMAZING job writing this story and I'm going to read the sequel right now so i hope its just as good.

Your reader,

CoolIalianCookie chapter 15 . 2/12/2012
That ackward moment when the chatacter meets the actor. XD
HonorGuard Ra chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
I saw the pregnancy coming to be honest. Looking forward to more.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
This is really good so far. Poor Yensin, I really liked him as a character and I'm trying to find a good story where he lives.
realityisanillusion chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
wow. amazing story! i almost started bawling at what happened in chapter 8, love this story
Night-Weaver369 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
thank you for a decent Iron Man story with out Pepper being the love interest, I think.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
Loved your story!
00 BodySnatcher chapter 15 . 11/15/2008
Hey! So i just finished reading your story today, and I really just want to compliment you! You seem to have put a lot of work into this, not only do you include great details and appear to have done all your research, but the plot is great and different! I really like this, and your style of writing. I can't wait for more!
ArmoredSoul chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
*fangirl squeal/flail*

Wedding bells are ringing~!

All the children singing~!

Ding Dang Dong!

Ding Dang Dong!

And the bit with the orphans was just adorable.

I just about burst into tears at the part with the baby.

So sweet!
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
I gotta admit, at first I was skeptical about the softer side of Tony, but after reading this I think Rebeckah is great and a sequel would be awesome. I really like the religion that was thrown in, but it wasn't overpowering and helped moved the story along. That's probably what it would take to tame the great Tony Stark, Playboy, and it was written really well. He needed a woman to compliment him and to knock him down a few pegs!

Maybe some more action the second time around. I can't help but say it, it IS Ironman, after all.

Great job!
ShallaNelprin chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
Such a nice ending. I'm glad you said there will be a sequel :) Honestly, I love weddings and kids, so I'd love to see the wedding and Becka pregnant and/or them adopting.
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 6 . 11/7/2008

I'm not sure if it's just that we know each other or just my thinking prossess but I guessed right from the begining XD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »