Reviews for Everybody's Peace!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
this is a very well done story that I hope you continue with, especially since I noticed that you haven't updated in almost a year. You have a talent for writing and I am interested in how your fic will end. If you gave up on it thats your choice, if its writing block, good luck and just let it come to you. All in all I just want to say thanks and congrats for the work you did.
An Eager Reader chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I started reading this as a way to entertain myself at work while on break, but man, did you change my mind about reading this story slowly. I started out with maybe a chapter a day if I was lucky, but by the third day I had enough of waiting and started to binge read your story. It just flowed together so well and I absolutely love the progression of characters you've had. You didn't burst into the story and immediately use your material. you saved it for 17 chapters, and I still feel like so much is still to come! I finished the current chapters of the story and looked to the update to see if I could get a feel for when you might update next, but I was saddened to read it had been months. You've got something great going here, don't just leave us with this feeling that so much more is to come. I understand that life comes first, but you've done some mighty fine work here in this story. Take your time, but don't let us fall into a pit of unknown with this story. It's to good to miss. :)

We're faithfully awaiting your awe-inspiring update. Good luck friend.
NameWithNoMeaning chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
Hey I really love this story. It's pretty darn cool and I hope you get to updating at some point in time.
ThegreatlordCthulhu chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
Way to steam it up! Please update!
EternalTimeLord chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
I just got back to this story after a bit of a break and I'm so glad I did. This is fantastic! Please update soon... please?
Browny Pink chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
I really like this chapter! Very sexy! Very Viral ;). Keep up the good work and keep these chapters coming (at your own pace of course; I prefer quality over quantity)

-Alyssa
vovan1 chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
When I saw, that you updated this fanfic, I was like Simon after Nia's call. Great piece of art!
PhoenixBreaker90 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Holy CRAP! My heart nearly did a back-flip when I saw this chapter in my inbox.

Oh, my, god! These two are just.. DAMN adorable! I really hope good things come from this, I really want them together. ;_;

Oh, and congrats! I wish you luck and good health.

Till next time!

From your patient reader,

Phoenix.
PhoenixBreaker90 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Oh... My... GOD! This.. this is..

Words.. cannot describe how magnificently BEAUTIFUL and AWESOME this story is. I.. really feel like I am reading a book, or rather a manga spin-off of what happens after!

I just recently got into Guren Lagann. I admit it is very, VERY, silly.. but, it does have it's good moments. And yes, one of my favorite characters to the series is Viral.

I still can't believe after a few years there's not enough love for this character as there should be. Until I found this.

Hard to believe this thing has been going on for a while, but I feel it's worth it. I mean, every chapter I have read has been filled with emotions and drama enough to make to me cry, and I have!

You, my author, are a stupendous writer! I pray that you finish this story. Anne is is probably the best OC I have seen in a while, and I would very much appreciate what enfolds in her and Viral's relationship. I WANT A HAPPY ENDING, DAMMIT!

*ahem* anyways.. I wish luck with you writing and please, continue this fabulous when you can.

Till next time.

From your patient reader,

Phoenix.
Elementess chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Before I catch up I just want to say that I love this story! It seems as though yours is the only decent one whereupon Viral is paired up with an original character, so I'm really looking forward to the day when you maybe return and update the story. Please just know that is still being read today, and that I really like it!
MistressArafaxdeep chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
OMG YES! I was really hoping Simon would show up in this. Even the promise in a cliff hanger is enough to get me super excited :D

The chapter was great, as usual. I can feel the characters' worry and tension. This is an amazing story, and I've actually recommended it to a few of my friends, but they either never watched Gurren Lagann, or they aren't into reading fanfiction. Haha! Anyway. It's great and I'm REALLY looking forward to more.
Vegetal Verde chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
Another great chapter, and finally all the old crew its back and kicking! Waiting for the next one!
MistressArafaxdeep chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Another great chapter! I really like how you're progressing Viral and Anne's relationship. And I'm rather excited to see how they deal with the anti-spirals. You did have a few typos. I don't mind them, personally, but figured I'd point their existence out just in case you wanted to fix them. Good job and I look forward to more!
Soari chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
I always love this fic, thanks for uploding! It was wonderful! and finally the true of Anne feelings its expouse xD! And the end! I was in tears ;w;
ColinatorGX chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
And the cat's out of the bag! Though, as sad as I am for the possibility of Viral dying, maybe finally having both of them share everything like that is what they truly need bring them together.

I can only hope.