Reviews for A Mercury Prelude
mangoshake24 chapter 101 . 3/27
You are soooo annoying. Swear.
Nice story i have to admit but i just cant help but get annoyed with you. I swear. I have yet to read the sequel though. I know it isn't complete but i can bare with it. Can you just spoil everything for me? I dont need another heartbreak.
TheDemonLady chapter 2 . 3/14
Are you on AFF or Archive of Our Own?
I would really like to read an uncut version
JoyBae chapter 101 . 3/20/2014
I have to say that i liked the fic at the beginning but you made james too much of a coward you're fic was good but i had to skip to the end bc of the endless stupid chapters of james and lucius am sorry to be mean i loved the beginning but this fic was annoying i'd love to see what you can do with maybe a different category maybe twilight and you're drama is good but its too dramatic as a whole it was crappy at a point but you're a great writer maybe idk but this was a wase of time sorry thanks bye x.
Rikki-22 chapter 101 . 5/23/2013
Well first of all I want to tell you it was a wonderful story I love it, most of it.

I don't like when you separate James from Lucius and when the old fool manipulate every single decision on James' life. such as terminate his pregnancy or get him marry with the mudblood of Lily Evans.

I love all those moments that Lucius and James had together.

But what make me really mad was whe you get James killed and that Lucius couldn't get Harry with him. Why?! They had to be together as a big, happy family as all those dreams James had.

But anyways I love all the drama and plot in your story.
miyabita yami chapter 97 . 12/10/2012
james is such a pushover, its making me sick
miyabita yami chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
you know u could have the nc17 part posted on
geekysole chapter 101 . 6/19/2012
Ugh.. this story just ticked me off.. I kept reading hoping James would grow a set and Lily would fall into a tree branch stabbing her through the eye and back of her skull wilst dumblebutt had his anus and intestines sucked out by a strong vaccume charm placed on his toilet. A dignified way to die I assure you. Anyway... my night has been ruined.. thanks.
DreamKaskade chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
I now realize why I never continued this story... You killed his baby -.-

*sigh* even now it turns me off to continue and it looked sooo promising to me... But I can't continue.
bookivore chapter 45 . 5/30/2012
Something about this story is making me very bloody-minded. So I am wondering why James doesn't realize that a wedding won't happen if the bride happens to unexpectedly die, and even with people like Dumbles and the senior Potter interested in her not much of society will care if a muggleborn just dies. Is the thought too Slytherin for James? Because in my mind the Gryffindor thing to do would be to curse everyone in the world, laugh at the disinheritance (as Sirius did in canon) and go off and live somewhere entertaining.
bookivore chapter 24 . 5/30/2012
I am suspicious that the statement 'you are still able to father children' might mean 'you are now unable to carry children'. Plus it seems rather unwise for James to make such a decision without consulting Lucius.
Serlenia chapter 101 . 5/29/2012
Sorry, too lazy to sign in XD. But anyway. I really, really liked this story. I hope that you are still thinking of doing a sequel because I would be very excited to read one.
cethmistmyk chapter 101 . 4/9/2012
Fantastic story, very interesting a a little different, I liked it, and perhaps there really is a sequel in the future? :-)
darkscarletrose chapter 101 . 11/5/2011
That was the worst ending ever! T.T Why did James have to die! This sucks! I feel like I'm about to cry, SERIOUSLY! That was a great story, but DAMN way to stab me in the heart! POOR JAMES!ToT
bookanimeyaoiyurilover chapter 101 . 8/4/2011
please oh please post the sequel i love this story and you are a good write
titemb-bm chapter 101 . 7/14/2011
I loved reading your story from beginning to end! really ... again I'm not a big fan of couples James / Lucius, but I must say that I liked ...

and I would like to know if it does not bother you that I translated your story in French? to share it with other players as your story?

thank you and sorry for my bad English