Reviews for Elements of War
SandyClaws93 chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
GAAAH! Just when it got even more epic it stopped! I am completely in love with your story. Each chapter just captures my imagination and sends me reeling. It's been more than a year since the last update but I am hoping that you're off somewhere writing the rest of the story.

Update soon
Fush n chups chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I... wasn't really sure if that Pein was the same Pein from Naruto, because last I checked, he's not exactly into nature to, well, ANY extent. And this one seems to be talking like a hippy, or something close to it. Oh well, Fanfiction will be Fanfiction, I suppose.

Still an interesting story thus far though, but I do hope you'll give more of a run down on the history in later chapters.

As a little side note: Hyuuga Neji vs Ty Lee? Pweeeeease? It's a fight I've always wanted to see (Read, whatever, you know what I mean). If that's already in here, ignore that, but if not, I'd appreciate even a short fight. Really, they're so similar in their fighting, it would be criminal to not pit them against each other. I'm sure that you MUST have had similar thoughts, so I hope that you decide (Or decided) to indulge them.

... God, now I can't stop thinking about it. Excuse me while I beat the wild fantasies from my brain.

Anyway, as I said, thoroughly enjoying the story, so far. The dialouge is actually quite amusing in most places, it feels real (Which a lot of material on this site seems to completely lack, so far as I have seen), nobody seems to be overpowered as fuck, you know how to spell and also know that comma aren't just for decoration purposes. Signs of a good story, in my opinion. I sincerily hope you update this soon. Don't let all your good work go to waste. And believe me, it's GOOD.
JayneParker chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
I like it. Good jb. Please update soon.
Points out typos chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
it should have been that naruto was that one spirit or that naruto was ono, frankly the rest of the story was underwhelming.
carlos13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
gran historia
Zephyrclaws chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
I must admit, I am impressed. There is still much to be explained of course, in regards to the history of the world, and exactly to what extent the two were combined-I'd look forward to finding this out, were you to update. Seriously, dude, it's been over a year...
creepingshadow chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
awesome!
Kaigashi Tori chapter 19 . 5/30/2010
the love this story plz update soon
DigiBleach chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow this was an awesome intro to the story it explained things pretty well and I love it. So ninjas use the six path, well actually I probably should read more. Thank you for writing!
Kyuubi No Surebu chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
Nice story 3 I wish it had a bit more naruto in it tho xD
whateveritis12 chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
You have Mei killing the 3rd Hokage instead of I'm guessing the 3rd Mizukage. But otherwise a good chapter, this is definitely the definitive fusion of Naruto and Avatar, won't find any better.
Chibi-Akarin chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Pein talks like a hillbilly! T_T i like the story a lot, though!
Reishin Amara chapter 19 . 2/24/2010
OH GAWD...TOBI,NARUTO,SOKKA, AND GURU PATHAIC in one rooma outta control room of joke cracking nuts...
Amber Pegasus chapter 19 . 2/22/2010
This dosen't look good for the good guys!
KrC chapter 19 . 2/22/2010
Hey, loving the story so far, even though I was a little confused at times and Aang working for Akatsuki really bugs me, although how they got him on their side was brilliantly done.

I have one little question though, even if Aang Extracted the Kyuubi without killing Naruto, wouldn't Naruto die anyway? I mean, the Kyuubi is Naruto's immune system and healing factor (although he makes it regeneration not just healing but thats beside the point) so since Naruto's natural immune system hasn't had to do anything then it would be practically non-existant. So a paper cut would kill him from infection without the Kyuubi.

Another thing I would have to comment on would be the fact that the Aang Gaang are still under the impression that all jinchuuriki choose to be that way when from what I understand they have to be a newborn for the Bijuu to intergrate into their body properly. So since the Gaang is now travelling with Naruto wouldn't someone from the Gaang say something along those lines and then Naruto would snap and go ballistic and yell at them till he's blue in the face?

Use what I've said, don't use it but at least consider it.

KrC