Reviews for Elements of War
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 2/24
It's completely canon incompatible but WHO CARES! This is an original story using blend of ideas and names.
SandyClaws93 chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
GAAAH! Just when it got even more epic it stopped! I am completely in love with your story. Each chapter just captures my imagination and sends me reeling. It's been more than a year since the last update but I am hoping that you're off somewhere writing the rest of the story.

Update soon
Fush n chups chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I... wasn't really sure if that Pein was the same Pein from Naruto, because last I checked, he's not exactly into nature to, well, ANY extent. And this one seems to be talking like a hippy, or something close to it. Oh well, Fanfiction will be Fanfiction, I suppose.

Still an interesting story thus far though, but I do hope you'll give more of a run down on the history in later chapters.

As a little side note: Hyuuga Neji vs Ty Lee? Pweeeeease? It's a fight I've always wanted to see (Read, whatever, you know what I mean). If that's already in here, ignore that, but if not, I'd appreciate even a short fight. Really, they're so similar in their fighting, it would be criminal to not pit them against each other. I'm sure that you MUST have had similar thoughts, so I hope that you decide (Or decided) to indulge them.

... God, now I can't stop thinking about it. Excuse me while I beat the wild fantasies from my brain.

Anyway, as I said, thoroughly enjoying the story, so far. The dialouge is actually quite amusing in most places, it feels real (Which a lot of material on this site seems to completely lack, so far as I have seen), nobody seems to be overpowered as fuck, you know how to spell and also know that comma aren't just for decoration purposes. Signs of a good story, in my opinion. I sincerily hope you update this soon. Don't let all your good work go to waste. And believe me, it's GOOD.
JayneParker chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
I like it. Good jb. Please update soon.
Points out typos chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
it should have been that naruto was that one spirit or that naruto was ono, frankly the rest of the story was underwhelming.
carlos13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
gran historia
Zephyrclaws chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
I must admit, I am impressed. There is still much to be explained of course, in regards to the history of the world, and exactly to what extent the two were combined-I'd look forward to finding this out, were you to update. Seriously, dude, it's been over a year...
creepingshadow chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
awesome!
Kaigashi Tori chapter 19 . 5/30/2010
the love this story plz update soon
DigiBleach chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow this was an awesome intro to the story it explained things pretty well and I love it. So ninjas use the six path, well actually I probably should read more. Thank you for writing!
Kyuubi No Surebu chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
Nice story 3 I wish it had a bit more naruto in it tho xD
whateveritis12 chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
You have Mei killing the 3rd Hokage instead of I'm guessing the 3rd Mizukage. But otherwise a good chapter, this is definitely the definitive fusion of Naruto and Avatar, won't find any better.
Chibi-Akarin chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Pein talks like a hillbilly! T_T i like the story a lot, though!
Reishin Amara chapter 19 . 2/24/2010
OH GAWD...TOBI,NARUTO,SOKKA, AND GURU PATHAIC in one rooma outta control room of joke cracking nuts...
Amber Pegasus chapter 19 . 2/22/2010
This dosen't look good for the good guys!