Reviews for Love and other Disasters
booksplease chapter 8 . 6/14
Loved this story! I was in literal tears of laughter at times. Poor Numair - so easy to torture!
hotforteacher3 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Yes you are right about what Kel said. 3
Kristen325 chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Awwww I'm all happy and glowing inside. That was absolutely amazing! :)
DarkAngelAdisynne chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
tecnically he did tell her when they where drunk she just didn't remember...
Hedonia chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hah! Poor Numair, that is really bad luck.
Eternityfalls chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Aww, poor Numair :( lol, the world just doesn't want to cooperate.
naturallyflora chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
this story is cool. can you please post another chapter to continue this story line please
AnneSilverfire chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
HAHA, i love the story, its well thought out, witty, and very entertaining. I usually only read one-shots but this was worth it. I loooove the last two sentences. soooooo great! Contrary to my very bubbly review, i am not a "blond"
KrisEleven chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
I really liked this chapter. It was so sweet and in character. I thought the last chapter was a little rushed. It seems odd Daine's like, "oh, you love me? That means I love you too!"

The moment you constructed here at the end, though, was definitely adorable. Good job.

KrisEleven chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Hahaha! Good one. Poor Numair has good ideas... I'm beginning to get the impression that Daine's parents are having a hand in at sabotaging him. :P

Watch your spelling. 'from' not 'form'. You've misspelled that word a couple times now. Make sure you read over your work carefully before you post!

KrisEleven chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Aw, he does try, doesn't he? Good chapter. Make sure you watch how you're constructing your dialogue:

"Can you do something for me?" he asked...

is correct and not:

"Can you do something for me?" He asked...

like you had it.

KrisEleven chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Oh, this is much too realistic for me considering what last weekend was like. Very, very funny.

KrisEleven chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Oh, poor Numair. I'm assuming this series is ignoring the fact that Numair and Daine did, in fact, declare their feelings during the Immortals war? These chapters are well costructed and quite funny, if in a lets-point-and-laugh-at-that-guy way (nothing whatsoever wrong with that, lol).

missgrey137 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
hahaha... well at least she didn't puke on him, right? lol
missgrey137 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010